Originally posted by: Wistfulness
RD is indeed cute. 🤣
I knew my cuteness will force u to comment 🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
ASIF AT | The Unfavoured Favourite™
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: Wistfulness
RD is indeed cute. 🤣
I knew my cuteness will force u to comment 🤣
It makes me repeat my old comments without getting tired of it. 😆I knew my cuteness will force u to comment 🤣
Nahi kuch naya nahi only me old cute sweet self 🤣
😆 you being cute I support that 👍🏼
Itna cute sweet and entertaining hone ke baad bhi all i get is tags like PooLika .....😭🤣
cuteness aur apka rishta bilkul pre and her loyalty jaise
jo kabhi bhi dikhai nei dete 🤣
Originally posted by: Wistfulness
It makes me repeat my old comments without getting tired of it. 😆
Is that a good thing or a bad thing 🤔🤣
Originally posted by: opsora2090
cuteness aur apka rishta bilkul pre and her loyalty jaise
jo kabhi bhi dikhai nei dete 🤣
🥺🥺🤣
Is mein kya bad dikha aapko? 😆Is that a good thing or a bad thing 🤔🤣
Originally posted by: mithilalovesksg
😆 you being cute I support that 👍🏼
see see unbiased opinion 🤣
kitna jal kukdi hai iyea kukku kumari , last wala kat dia 😡
Originally posted by: Wistfulness
Is mein kya bad dikha aapko? 😆
Mujhe to aap mein sab good hi dikhta hai 😆