Ishra ss-mohabbat se jyada mohabbat hai tumse,pt 28 updt on 146 on 21/ - Page 12

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shavetamehta32 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Awesome fantastic fabulous mind blowing waiting for the next part update soon

srini18 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Thank you for the PM!!! It's interesting, the plot is borrowed from the original but you are moulding it as per your decor.. The climax is very intriguing so IshRa for sure knew each other but is Ruhi , Ishita's child has to be seen...

IshraMiNeholic thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Woow.. kahani Mai twist.. 

Loved ut

divancute thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Fabulous updt

Totally loved it so much

You stop it wrong time di...Suspense toh acha hai. Looking forward to read it..And jaldi updt kro

Thanx for the pm

Continue soon

kathyinae thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Please update

How is ruhi Ishita's Beti.

Waiting for the flashback

ishrasoul thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Part 1

Lovely start

Ruhi all alone

Ishu comes as an angel in her life

Ishu upset as everyone reminds her pain only

Waiting to know how story progress

Update soon

ishrasoul thumbnail

Part 2

Interesting update

Loved it

Ruhi gets sad as Raman didn't talk with her

Ishu gets to know about Raman past she felt bad

Update soon

ishrasoul thumbnail

Interesting update

Loved it

Bhallas are worried that what if shagun wins the case

Shagun is married and her case is strong

Raman reaches the court

OMG what a twist

Ishu is the mother of ruhi but how

Update soon

cutieruhi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

PART 4

Ishita was smiling fully seeing Raman ,when he came inside the court and said-sorry for being late,ur honour.my flight got delayed.

Judge-u please settle down,so that the proceedings can be taken forward.she said to which Raman nodded and sat next to toshiji glaring shagun,who was frustrated seeing Raman in the court.

Ishita,who was looking at Raman continuously,look at the direction and realised-yeh shagun hai,haan tabhi yeh mujhe jaani pehchani lag rahi thi.iska matlab Raman aur shagun ab saath nahi hai.they r separated and now shagun want to snatch ruhi from raman.main aisa kabhi nahi hone dungi,I will not let her snatch anything from raman.she thought looking at Raman.

He was sitting making a straight face,he was wearing a three piece suit and spects.

Ishita-he is looking so serious,pehle se smart bhi lag rahe hai.look change ho gaya hai thode se,but woh khud kabhi nahi badal sakte.i am sure ,he is still the same happy and simple guy.but woh ruhi se milne kyun nahi aate,itne Kya busy the.lagta hai mujhe samjhana hoga.she was lost in her thoughts when she heard shagun's lawyer claiming Raman as an irresponsible father and shagun should be given a fair chance to take care of ruhi.

Bhalla's lawyer-sorry to interrupt ur honour,but why she is asking a chance when she herself left her daughter years ago.main adalat ko batana chahunga that Mrs shagun bhalla,now Mrs shagun Khanna left her husband and daughter when ruhi was just fifteen days old .he said making Ishita shocked .

Ishita-shagun left just after fifteen days .woh hamesha se ghatiya thi,but how can she leave her baby like this,kitni ghatiya ho shagun.she thought when she heard shagun's lawyer saying-mrs Khanna ko apni galti ka ehsaas hai,that's why she want her baby to take care of her.aur waise bhi agar Mrs Khanna ne ruhi ko chod diya,then Mr bhalla too did the same.he is living in Mumbai leaving ruhi since ruhi was just a month old.toh ruhi ka khayal Mr bhalla ne bhi nahi rakha hai ,ruhi was living with her grandparents,that's why now Mrs Khanna want ruhi with herself and being a mother it's her right to have her baby.he said making Ishita look at Raman with utter shock .she couldn't believe that Raman too left ruhi when she was just one month old.

Ishita-how can u do this,raman.aapne ruhi ko kaise akela kar diya.aap toh itna pyaar karte the ruhi se.i remember how happy u were the day ruhi was born.she thought remembering that day.

Flashback

Ishita gave little ruhi to raman's hand and said-congratulations,beti hui hai.

Raman smiled fully and said-thank u doctor,aap nahi jaanti aapne kitni badi Khushi di hai mujhe,thank u so much.

Ishita smiled and said-no need to say thanks,it's my job.ur wife will be shifted soon.she said and was going inside looking at Raman who was busy in hugging,kissing ,loving little ruhi.

Flashback end

Ishita-aap kitne khush the,aap kaise ruhi ko iss tarah akele chod sakte hai.she was thinking when she heard both the sides of lawyer arguing and keeping their stance.

Shagun's lawyer-i think court should give a fair chance to Mrs Khanna,waise bhi she is married now .she can give more stable life to ruhi.

Bhalla's lawyer-but the person is not ruhi's original father.

Shagun's lawyer-but Mr Khanna is ready to adopt ruhi legally.waise bhi Mr bhalla is all into making money,he is not at all concerned about his daughter.

Judge-listening to both sides,I think Mrs Khanna should get a fair chance,she was saying when ruhi got up and said-judge aunty,aap mujhse nahi puchengi ki mujhe kiske paas rehna hai.

Everyone look at little ruhi when she said-if it's about me,I should also be questioned naa.she said innocently.

Judge-aap aao beta.she said and ruhi went to the box while every eyes were fixed on ruhi.

Judge-aap kiske saath rehna chahti ho,mumma ke saath yaa papa ke saath??

Ruhi cried and said-woh dono mujhe pyaar nahi karte,mujhe chod kar chale gaye.i don't want to live with them.she said making shagun angry while Raman eyes got filled hearing this which he wiped in a jiffy.

Judge-toh kiske paas rehna chahti ho,she was asking when bhalla's lawyer said-may be with her grandparents.

Judge-dont interrupt.boliye beta,aap kiske saath rehna chahti hai.

Ruhi-ishita aunty ke saath.she said making everyone shocked including Ishita.

Ruhi-woh mujhe bahut pyaar karti hai ,kabhi mujhe sad nahi chodti.mere liye clinic bhi nahi jaati .mere liye hamesha achchi achchi dishes banati hai.pata nahi bhagwaan ji ne unhe meri mumma kyun nahi banaya.but aap bhagwaan ji ki mistake sahi kar dijiye.let me live with Ishita aunty .Ishita aunty,aap mujhe rakhogi naa.she asked looking at Ishita almost crying while Ishita too cried hearing her question.

Ishita opened her arms for ruhi and she came running to Ishita and hugged her tight.

Ruhi was crying while Ishita was just consoling her.

After sometime when ruhi got silent ,judge asked-who is Ishita,aap Kya lagti hai ruhi ki??

Ishita got up and walked to the box.

Ishita-main ruhi ki neighbour hoon.

Judge-so ,u r not ruhi's relative.

Ishita nodded in no.

Judge-aap baith sakti hai.she said and Ishita went to her place.

Judge-court need sometime to take decision after listening ruhi's plea.so the case is adjourned for a week.faisla ek hafte baad sunaya jaayega.tab tak bachchi jahah reh rahi hai,wahin rahegi.she said and took another case.

Ashgun went outside all frustrated while bhallas were still sitting there.

Raman was glaring Ishita coz ruhi was cuddled in her.he walked to her and said-ruhi,Ghar Chalo.

Ruhi looked away and said-main Ishita aunty ke saath aayi thi,unke saath jaaungi.

Ishita-dont talk like this with papa,betu.i told u naa to respect elders .

Raman-oh please,achcha banne ka dong mat kijiye.pata nahi Kya patti padhayi hai Meri beti ko.but main aapki chalne nahi dunga.i know all woman need just one thing,money.just tell me ur rate,I will pay u .and get lost of my daughter's life.he said rudely while Ishita was just looking at him trying to observe him.

He was not the simple man she met years ago.he is changed now,changed into a rude and arrogant person.

Seeing her all lost Raman asked-just tell me ur price damnit.

Ishita-listen Raman,she was saying when Raman said-its Mr bhalla for u.he said making Ishita realise that he don't remember her.

Ishita-raman ko main yaad nahi.haan kaise yaad rahungi.i was nothing more then a doctor to his pregnant wife.main hi thi joh apne emotions par kaabu nahi kar paayi,and fell in love with a married man.she was thinking when Raman said-bologi kuch.

Ishita-dekhiye,I don't need anything.agar kuch de sakte hai toh pyaar dijiye apni beti ko,usse waqt dijiye.so that she don't have to look at others for that.

Raman-oh please,don't preach me.i know how the woman r.i have seen the worst of woman.he said with hatred filled eyes.

Mr bhalla-raman,this is not the place to talk all this .Ghar chalo.ishita puttar tu bhi chal.and I am really sorry for his words.

Ishita-its ok ,uncle .I do understand.his only daughter chosed someone else over him.i can feel his pain.aap log ghar jaiye,main cab le kar clinic jaa rahi hoon.she said and went out of the court without listening their answer while Raman was shocked beyond words that how she knows exactly what he is feeling right now .

Ishita was going out when ruhi held her hand and said-ruhi ke saath nahi chalengi Ishita aunty.

Ishita -aunty ko kaam hai ,babu.u go home,I will come to meet u in the evening.

Ruhi-aap aaogi naa??

Ishita-haan baby,she said and start walking out while Raman was looking at Ishita thinking -isse kaise pata chala,that I am hurt.mujhe takleef hui yeh dekh kar ki ruhi ne mujhe nahi isse chuna.

Ishita turned and thought looking at raman's face,coz I know u inside out.i have been loving u since five years,main aapke sabhi kahe aur ankahe ehsaas pehchaanti hoon,raman.she said and walked out of the court finally.

Raman look at toshiji and asked-who is she,maa??

Toshiji-ghar chal batati hoon.she said and all went towards bhalla house.

Ishita came out of the court and was surrounded by all the moments she spend with raman.all the sweet moments and his gestures was coming infront of her again and again.she wanted to be alone for sometime ,so she switched off her phone and took a cab.she went to her clinic,cancelled all her appointments for the day,took a file with her dairy and went out of the clinic.

She reached out of the city and settled on a lone place .she kept her bag aside and opened the file which reads,Ruhi bhalla.

Ishita opened it and saw sonographies .

Ishita-this was the time I saw u for the first time.i still remember the day ,I saw u for the first time on that screen.ur papa was very thrilled to see u and in place of holding shagun's hand,he was holding mine hand in fear and I was equally thrilled feeling his touch.u know ruhi,I named u ruhi.maine tumhara naam ruhi rakha tha,yes ur papa give me a chance to choose a name for u .woh bahut achche hai ,tabhi toh yeh jaante hue ki woh kabhi mere nahi ho sakte.i still couldn't stop myself from falling in love with him.she said to herself smiling remembering her time with Raman.

Flashback

Around six years ago,Ishita was going to her clinic in her car when her car stopped all of a sudden.

Ishita came out and said-shit ,Tyre puncture.yeh bhi abhi hona tha,I was getting late.she said and start changing the tyre.

She was changing the tyre when a man came in bike and asked removing his helmet-want any help ??

Ishita look at the person ,he was a good looking man in mid thirties.

Ishita-no thanks,I know how to change tyre.she said engrossed in her work.

He came to her and said taking the equipment-its good that a lady knows how to change the tyre,but it's not good that she has to do it .saying so he start changing the tyre while Ishita just smiled hearing his words and could only think,what a gentleman.

That's all for now,enjoy.

sharda_123 thumbnail

Awesome superb fabulous fantastic lovely update di

Plz continue soon

Thanks for pm