Originally posted by: opsora2090
Tu mere nam do bar type karle 😎
Aisa math Karna shruthi
Double kiron kher gifs aayenge then.
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: opsora2090
Tu mere nam do bar type karle 😎
Aisa math Karna shruthi
Double kiron kher gifs aayenge then.
Originally posted by: WaqtZaya
Karan is wearing BLACK for GOLD AWARDS ☺️ KYA HASEEN MAAL DIKH RAHA HAI BANDA ROCKYS KE SUIT MEIN ☺️
Pics
PreRish separation not gonna happen from a couple perspective. If at all it happens, it will happen from RB's perspective now
Jisko samjha theek hain jisko nahin samjha woh bhi theek hain 😆
mere aur oppo ke bare mein kuch tareef ki jiye 😏 phir milegi entryAdd me :)
I am new to this show, hence sort of neutral with an inclination towards RB-P.
I have silently reading this AT and the other one too and enjoying everyone's analysis.
story dekh bande ka.
Welcome! 🤗Add me :)
I am new to this show, hence sort of neutral with an inclination towards RB-P.
I have silently reading this AT and the other one too and enjoying everyone's analysis.
RD 🤣
Originally posted by: WaqtZaya
tu aur kis kis ka roast hai tu bataya na mujhe haawwwww 😳 your boss doesn't count in this 😆
Who is my boss ?
Yaar ye kya ajeeb ajeeb baatein kar rahi hoo...
Areeeyyy koi kuch toh kahoooo 🤣🤣🤣
Add me :)
I am new to this show, hence sort of neutral with an inclination towards RB-P.
I have silently reading this AT and the other one too and enjoying everyone's analysis.
Abhi i have to do bg check 😆 just kidding
I am suspicious bg check on 🤣