Ye muhawara ussi din invalid ho gya tha jb Dr.armaan mallik appeared onscreen
It is now changed to
An apple a day keeps the doctor away
But jb doctor ho itna cute ❤
Bhaad mein jaaye saare fruit 😅🤪
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Ye muhawara ussi din invalid ho gya tha jb Dr.armaan mallik appeared onscreen
It is now changed to
An apple a day keeps the doctor away
But jb doctor ho itna cute ❤
Bhaad mein jaaye saare fruit 😅🤪
Tu Earth se hainaa😆Originally posted by: najma123
Idk I always get a 505 error. Not a computer student, don't understand these things. 😆
Pun intended.
AgreedOriginally posted by: LTTWV2OBOB2TJPRM
IF LIKE button gone crazy
🤣🤣Originally posted by: QEFXYMDBYWMPCWWD
Ye muhawara ussi din invalid ho gya tha jb Dr.armaan mallik appeared onscreen
It is now changed to
An apple a day keeps the doctor away
But jb doctor ho itna cute ❤
Bhaad mein jaaye saare fruit 😅🤪
Originally posted by: Wistfulness
Can he hold me and my hands like this too 😭
Look look look how he is removing the tears away. It hurts him too stabs in his heart but he does for he has no other option.😭😭😭
That painful blink 😭 he will cry Himself 😭
😆 My friends have told me I live under a rock. Until 6th grade I didn't know who Brad Pitt was. So now left for you to judge whether I am from earth or not. 🤣
Originally posted by: najma123
😆 My friends have told me I live under a rock. Until 6th grade I didn't know who Brad Pitt was. So now left for you to judge whether I am from earth or not. 🤣
😆
my trust is with my man 😆Originally posted by: IM6IXAGJLSKDZB2B
Maan lia ki bajju ko itna brain h bajju fans ko bhi h ..bt I dont trust cvs anymore with Bajaj also
hassi Kyun nahi ayegi batao 😆Originally posted by: V4CJIFOXJQ35Z5UB
Has math😆
Hari Om Hari Om😳Originally posted by: najma123
😆 My friends have told me I live under a rock. Until 6th grade I didn't know who Brad Pitt was. So now left for you to judge whether I am from earth or not. 🤣