Shonali Bose Directography:
Amu(konkana),Margarita with a straw(kalki),The Sky is Pink(Priyanka Farhan)
Meghna Gulzar Directography:
Just Married(Fardeen Esha Deol),Talvar(Irfan Konkana),Raazi(Aalia Vicky)
Your pick for better director?
Page
of
1Shonali Bose Directography:
Amu(konkana),Margarita with a straw(kalki),The Sky is Pink(Priyanka Farhan)
Meghna Gulzar Directography:
Just Married(Fardeen Esha Deol),Talvar(Irfan Konkana),Raazi(Aalia Vicky)
Your pick for better director?
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
I like both! very difficult to chose one. Both are supremely talented.
Originally posted by: mintyblue
I like both! very difficult to chose one. Both are supremely talented.
Ya even I couldn't pick. Yet to see The Sky is Pink. But Raazi was really well made.
Originally posted by: G7AXIHVORTGZACJK
Meghna is arty but realistic, Sonali bit abstract, get carried away with her characters.
Shonali admitted she had to take outside help to make The Sky Is Pink more cinema oriented or more commercial. She should instead try theatre...
I have not watched any of the movies you have mentioned. Since , Deepika is working with Meghna, my vote is for her.
Shonali’s style resonates with me more, so I pick her.
https://www.mid-day.com/entertainment/bollywood-news/article/sajid-nadiadwala-son-subhan-nadiadwala-debut-film-goes-on-floors-23622254
RIP Friends director James Burrows He died aged 85
https://www.movietalkies.com/news/director-farogh-siddique-passes-away-12053379 https://x.com/i/status/2067865378718654947
...
https://indianexpress.com/article/entertainment/regional/bengali-director-anik-dutta-dies-fall-terrace-multi-storey-residence-10710716/
6