Vardhan's Motive?

Ayesha066 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

So what do you guys think is Vardhan and Rishabh's secret Plan?

Vardhan has so easily agreed for having a wedding in the Hospital.. And by now everyone knows he doesn't do anything if he doesn't have a motive to it..

So 1 motive is clearly that he wants Anjali to feel lonely and maybe he can just convince hee to marry him!

But the other bigger motive? Is it to tarnish the image of Sanjivani?

P.S.- That was a really beautiful scene in the cafetaria between SidIsha.. I hope they take their love story slow now giving more scenes of this sort.. But then again that butterfly came in between.. I thought today it might fall in Sid's cup, but alas, it survived!😆

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

surabhi01 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

Jub woh   fake butterfly hai to  survive  kaise kar rahi hai  . Survive ka question to tub aata jub woh original ho pur woh to artificial hai 

Artificial things does not survive 

Yeh to    computer ke help se ud rahii hai. 

Ayesha066 thumbnail

Originally posted by: surabhi01

Jub woh   fake butterfly hai to  survive  kaise kar rahi hai  . Survive ka question to tub aata jub woh original ho pur woh to artificial hai 

Artificial things does not survive 

Yeh to    computer ke help se ud rahii hai. 

Baat bhi sahi hai.. Pata nai vo kab gayab hogi..

But agar vo fake thi toh SidIsha ke washroom wale scene me uska reflection mirror pe kaise aa raha tha?

surabhi01 thumbnail

U mean to butterfly is ghost?  That no reflection in mirror

I thought it is animation

Ab ghost ko kaun maar sakta hai 

And if it is really  butterfly then I don't  want  such innocent  creatures to be killed. What  it is doing  .? It is just playing 

Edited by surabhi01 - 4 years ago
Ayesha066 thumbnail

U mean to butterfly is ghost?  That no reflection in mirror

I thought it is animation

Ab ghost ko kaun maar sakta hai 

And if it is really  butterfly then I don't  want  such innocent  creatures to be killed. What  it is doing  .? It is just playing 

It's not clear to me whether it is a ghost or fake or real.. but reflection to tha mirror me..😆

If it was a real butterfly i wouldn't want it to be kiiled.. I would rather pray for its freedom..

surabhi01 thumbnail

It is animation   original butterfly nahi lag rahi  because the way it is flying  it doesn't not look it is original  butterfly  . Original butterfly never fly like this 

And  another things  for vardhaan    only profit matter  . His motive is just to flourish  business and to make more money  . He  is not in sanjavni to see how doctor treating  patient  . In fact  he is not concerned   about  treatment  of patient  . He just want   rise in business and for that  he will not   hesitate use that method which will help  in rise in business 

I think  if luxury ward   and doing marriage giving  more profit  in business  than  treating patient then vardhaan  may   stop  invest  money on patient doctor  instead   he will invest money  in event management  and all luxury event 

ms.nitya12 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Going by the last tight squeeze stumper by Juhi & the entire undertones during the particular interaction between Shashank and her(usually / deliberately 😆Shashank Juhi's deep meaningful conversation around Rahul remains homespun & outlined) plus, Vardhan's mien- he is someone who evaluates & analyses creating openings & steps through executing his plan with eerie calmness, indicates an upcoming situation where team Shashank will be pushed between the proverbial rock and the hard place with aftermath of marriage celebrations resulting in troubleshooting & immediate recompense mode,leaving little option but to let Rahul make the much awaited entry.The stage is set for senior characters to play along the convoluted plot. 

This one is more serious than the earlier mental skirmish played between the seniors, as the dynamism between all would go through precarious alterations. 

Ayesha066 thumbnail

It is animation   original butterfly nahi lag rahi  because the way it is flying  it doesn't not look it is original  butterfly  . Original butterfly never fly like this 

And  another things  for vardhaan    only profit matter  . His motive is just to flourish  business and to make more money  . He  is not in sanjavni to see how doctor treating  patient  . In fact  he is not concerned   about  treatment  of patient  . He just want   rise in business and for that  he will not   hesitate use that method which will help  in rise in business 

I think  if luxury ward   and doing marriage giving  more profit  in business  than  treating patient then vardhaan  may   stop  invest  money on patient doctor  instead   he will invest money  in event management  and all luxury event 

I agree with what you said in last para.. But I'm still not understanding what is his other motive behind giving this wedding in Sanjivani a green light!

Ayesha066 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ms.nitya12

Going by the last tight squeeze stumper by Juhi & the entire undertones during the particular interaction between Shashank and her(usually / deliberately 😆Shashank Juhi's deep meaningful conversation around Rahul remains homespun & outlined) plus, Vardhan's mien- he is someone who evaluates & analyses creating openings & steps through executing his plan with eerie calmness, indicates an upcoming situation where team Shashank will be pushed between the proverbial rock and the hard place with aftermath of marriage celebrations resulting in troubleshooting & immediate recompense mode,leaving little option but to let Rahul make the much awaited entry.The stage is set for senior characters to play along the convoluted plot. 

This one is more serious than the earlier mental skirmish played between the seniors, as the dynamism between all would go through precarious alterations. 

Oh wow! If that happens it will make a really interesting plot! I hope it does happen..