Div, congrats on being a dazzler now🥳
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Div, congrats on being a dazzler now🥳
The CC forum is filled with spam topics🥱
Can i say something. After shyam of ipkknd, today B creeped me out with his smirk. Felt like dragging pre out of that room and doing shudhikaran.
Can i say something. After shyam of ipkknd, today B creeped me out with his smirk. Felt like dragging pre out of that room and doing shudhikaran.
I would say after NB, he creeped me out today.😒
Originally posted by: -Doppelganger-
I would say after NB, he creeped me out today.😒
NB is icon of this season yaar. Baaki sab pheek(on)a hai.
Originally posted by: Cute_Virgo
Div, congrats on being a dazzler now🥳
😆😃Thank U CV
https://instagram.com/p/B3YzwJYnuev/
Parth🤣🤣
THis is heaven( shilpa stay away) for him Sleep and food🤓🤣
Div, welcome to the green bean club😎
https://instagram.com/p/B3YzwJYnuev/
Parth🤣🤣
THis is heaven( shilpa stay away) for him Sleep and food🤓🤣
Heaven can also be heaven to him... Public me thodi batayega 🙄😆BTW that kid is me... I get too sleepy while having food😂n I keep telling mum in between having that I m sleepy n mumma gives me WT* kinda look 😒