Oct 7 : Razia is missing

NoraSM thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 4 years ago

Razia is missing, too many suspects but we all know that Gazala is the culprit, Razia did not die so I have decided to forgive her. Wake me up when someone actually dies 🥱

Two things surfaced in tonight's episode, Shazaan are interchanging their qualities, mostly Azaan is taking a few qualities of Shaira. He is the impulsive one, he has always acted rashly in every situation, surprisingly he was very calm and focused maybe he was shocked and worried about his mother, natural instincts are suppressed when one wants to trick their brain into thinking that everything is fine, other quality he took from Shaira is that he was very slow today. 

Shaira is a very intelligent woman, she was calm and actually did something which resulted in everyone finding out whereabouts of Razia. I liked how she suggested that they should trace Razia's phone and then pointed towards a few more clues. 

Then we had threatrics from Noor, there are two possibilities - 

1 Noor was worried about Razia as she claimed 

2 Noor was trying to create a fuss to divert Azaan and Shaira's attention from finding Razia, timing was weird and I just did not get her putting a knife to Asgar's throat to know where is Razia. At this point of time, Azaan and Shaira had traced her phone and they had to come back from the pool side to the hall because these people were fighting. 

Shaira took a quality from Azaan and shook Noor asking her if she wants to find Razia or create a drama over here 👏

This girl is getting fierce, who doesn't like a display of fierceness? Don't go overboard with normalizing violence, which seems to be the theme of this show. 

If we equate this show with our solar system then Noor's character is like Pluto, sometimes it is a planet which is to say that she is a part of this family, sometimes she is a dwarf planet, she lives in the system but she is not a part of this family. If we move out of the solar system and think about the universe meaning this show, then Noor's character is like a blackhole, rules and laws are not applicable on her which eventually would lead to destruction of this universe or the show. One might find it interesting watching blackhole suck out life from a Star but none wants it near our Sun. 

Good episode, Watch it. There's something for every fan group 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

The_May_Rose thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Just one thing is missing; you should give each episode a rating out of 5 or 10. 😆   Excellent post as always Nora! smiley31

So the writers are balancing the screen play and character; better late than never! 😆

NoraSM thumbnail

Originally posted by: The_May_Rose

Just one thing is missing; you should give each episode a rating out of 5 or 10. 😆   Excellent post as always Nora! smiley31

So the writers are balancing the screen play and character; better late than never! 😆

Agree with this. I am liking this track

I am not the right choice for rating an episode as I am a little biased towards Shazaan 😆

The_May_Rose thumbnail

Originally posted by: NoraSM

Agree with this. I am liking this track

I am not the right choice for rating an episode as I am a little biased towards Shazaan 😆

I am partial towards Arjit and ShaZaan too. smiley36

Your thoughts are honest and fair Nora.

Edited by The_May_Rose - 4 years ago
kooki07 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

main thing is you are truthful who does not want to please the people. best qualit.

jan.anima thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Shayra is more intelligent than Azaan. But Azaan is more wiser than Shayra.

The_May_Rose thumbnail

The episode seemed slow despite all that happened and perhaps I watched too many BTS videos too. 😆   Gazala Dadi is just the typical villain and she has her very own minion too.  Oh well, at least the TRP will be happy with drama. 

ShaZaan were the calming influence and adults in this episode while Dadi and Noor did lots of nortanki.   N and GD could be working on the same objective and showing animosity towards each other to avoid any suspicion.  Both were diverting ShaZaan but the writers want the audience to believe GD is working alone, with some help and N suspects AsSur because she knows them too well.

If there something more than the obvious at play, we will have to wait for it. 😆  The possibility of N's negative aspect returning will always be there for the writers to use as a twist.  The girl has no boundaries or any shame.  I can only think that Azaan was too distracted to berate her for the way she spoke to his grandmother and took a knife to AC...

Edited by The_May_Rose - 4 years ago
NoraSM thumbnail

I am partial towards Arjit and ShaZaan too. smiley36

Your thoughts are honest and fair Nora.

🤗 Rose and @Kooki 

I do feel my thoughts are influenced by my love for Shazaan 😂 but you girls are very sweet 🤗 🤗 

NoraSM thumbnail

Originally posted by: jan.anima

Shayra is more intelligent than Azaan. But Azaan is more wiser than Shayra.

Absolutely

NoraSM thumbnail

The episode seemed slow despite all that happened and perhaps I watched too many BTS videos too. 😆   Gazala Dadi is just the typical villain and she has her very own minion too.  Oh well, at least the TRP will be happy with drama. 

ShaZaan were the calming influence and adults in this episode while Dadi and Noor did lots of nortanki.   N and GD could be working on the same objective and showing animosity towards each other to avoid any suspicion.  Both were diverting ShaZaan but the writers want the audience to believe GD is working alone, with some help and N suspects AsSur because she knows them too well.

If there something more than the obvious at play, we will have to wait for it. 😆  The possibility of N's negative aspect returning will always be there for the writers to use as a twist.  The girl has no boundaries or any shame.  I can only think that Azaan was too distracted to berate her for the way she spoke to his grandmother and took a knife to AC...

Great Analysis 

Forum is a spoiler zone now 😂 how are they releasing everything before episodes? I am trying to dodge as much as I can 

It can be as straightforward as Dadi doing it but it was her box, why would she risk it? The intention was not to kill Razia as they woke up everyone.