Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nikita_99503 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 4 years ago

Okay, will be posting the second part tonight... But mind you guys, it has absolutely no connection with today's episode... Or for that matter with the upcoming episodes too... It is just my imagination. 

Edited by Nikki_srk - 4 years ago
Hallyumint thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nikki_srk

Okay, will be posting the second part tonight... But mind you guys, it has absolutely no connection with today's episode... Or for that matter with the upcoming episodes too... It is just my imagination. 

Fire your imagination away πŸ‘πŸΌ

Nikita_99503 thumbnail

Part: 2

Elsewhere, the Prathamayan was furious... She could not believe that her Mantra kavach had been broken and that too by a Devi Maa's devotee. Her anger had reached another level.

Pr: Pia... Tu mujhe chunauti degi? Prathamayan ko? Tujhe to main chodungi nahi... Is baat ka badla main tujhse lekar rahungi.

Mo: To ab aap kya karengi Ma...

Pr: Maa nahi Prathamayan!!! Kaha tha na tujhse... Mujhe maa bolne ka haq nahi diya hai maine tujhe.

Mohona looked hurt at Prathamayan's behaviour... Pari smirked seeing Mohona being shouted on.

Mo: To aap kya karne wali hain?

Pr: Mujhe pata hai mujhe kya karna hai... Chalo mere saath.

She held Mohona and Pari's hands and they disappeared in a cloud of black smoke.

Back in Rathod House, the preparations for the Vijaydashmi Mahapooja were going on in full swing. The entire house had been tastefully decorated... The entire family was busy with the preparations for the pooja ceremony... 

But, there was no excitement or enthusiasm, only tension... They had to complete this pooja at any cost. This was the only way Pia and Ansh could save their daughter from Prathamayan's clutches...yes, their daughter... Their Pari... She had been hypnotised by Mohona and now, she was completely under Prathamayan's control. The success of this Mahapooja was absolutely necessary if they wanted to bring Pari out of Mohona's influence.

Another problem was that they had no idea about Prathamayan's next move... They knew that they and everyone else was in grave danger. But what they did not know was from which direction danger might strike and in which way...

The Rathods, Sharmas, Naman and Guruma decided to go to the temple to seek Devi Maa's blessings. As soon as they reached the temple gates, they stopped dead in their tracks... For standing right in front of them with evil smirks on their faces were Pari, Mohona and the Prathamayan herself...

Pr: Tujhe teri Devi par bahut bharosa hai na, chutki? Ab dekhti hoon tera ye bharosa kab tak tika rehta hai... Tune bahut baar apni Devi ki shaktiyon ka bakhan kiya hai na... Ab tu meri shaktiyan dekh...

Ved: Kya matlab hai aapka?

Pr: Bas tu dekhti ja chutki.

Saying this, she took out a bottle containing some ashes and threw the ashes on the ground. Then she closed her eyes and began chanting some mantra.

Na: Arre Sirjee... Ab ye kaun sa naya kaand kar rahi hai?

Ni: Ye Kaal Jeevak Mantra padh rahi hai.

Ved: Lekin is mantra se hota kya hai Nishantji?

GM: Is mantra ke zariye Prathamayan kisi bhi mrit Kaali Shakti ko punarjeevit kar sakti hai...

Na: Kaa baat kar rahi ho tum Amma? Iska matlab ye mantra in Kaali Shaktiyon ka return ticket hai?

They looked on dumbfounded as the ashes began to take shape... To their shock, they saw Bhaisasur standing in front of them.

Na: Arre Sirjee ye to apne purane wale Buffalo Chacha hain!!!

Around them, the people were terrified. The mere sight of Bhaisasur was enough to strike fear in their hearts. They started running helter and skelter. One of them pushed past Pia and she fell down.

Pr: Bhaisasur... Khatm kar do in sab logon ko.(pointing towards Ved she said) Bas us laal saadi wali aurat ko chod dena. Aur haan, sabse pehle us Daivik ko khatm kar do.

Bhaisasur angrily stamped his foot on the ground...

Na: Arre Sirjee... Ek baat to bataiye... Ye Kaali Shaktiyon ko narak main permanent ghar-war nahi milta hai kya? Wahan koi "Kaali Shakti Awas Yojna" nahi hai kya?

Ni: Shut up Naman... Apni bakwas band karo tum.

Na: Aur nahi to kya... Sahi to keh rahe hain. Aisa lagta hai ki wahan ye sab kiraye ke ghar main rehte hain aur jaise hi inka makan malik inko ghar se nikalta hai, pehli flight pakad kar yahan wapas aa jate hain!

Meanwhile, Bhaisasur was advancing towards Pia with an outstretched hand to grab her neck. All of a sudden, without any warning, a hand shot out grabbing his wrist and spun him around... It was Ansh... He was literally fuming in anger...

Ansh: Pia tak pahunchne se pehle tumhe mera saamna karna padega.

Both were equal in strength and soon they were fighting tooth and nail. Ansh had almost overpowered him when he heard a voice.

Mo: Ansh.... Agar apne bete ko zinda dekhna chahte ho to chup-chaap peeche hat jao...

Shocked, he turned around... Only to see Mohona holding Adi with her choti... He stopped dead in his tracks. A cold hand gripped his heart and his outstretched fist was arrested as if some invisible hand had caught it in its hold... He did not know what to do. If he let go off Bhaisasur, he would attack Pia and if he didn't, then Mohona might harm Adi. Taking advantage of Ansh's dilemma, Prathamayan threw Patal Ketki at him, thus weakening him.

Meanwhile, Adi was furious... His face turned into the deepest shade of crimson and Mohona's choti caught fire... Shrieking in pain, Mohona released him...

On the other hand, Pia rushed towards Ansh only to be caught be Bhaisasur by her neck. He lifted her up, almost choking her and flung her towards Devi Maa's idol. Her head hit the idol and the drops of her blood splashed on it. Everyone was  shell shocked...

Then all of a sudden,the weather underwent a sudden change. The sky became overcast. A loud rumble of thunder was heard. The Earth trembled and shook... It felt as if Nature herself was furious to see the Daivik hurt... Then everything went calm and the roar of a tiger was heard and Devi Maa's tiger made its appearance.

All of them folded their hands in prayer. The tiger went upto Pia and placed a paw over her head. Her wound vanished and she regained her consciousness. She folded her hands and closed her eyes in prayer. There was a sudden flash of light... It was so bright that everyone was almost blinded for few moments. When it cleared, Pia was standing in the Goddess Durga's avtar complete with all the weapons.

Both Pia and Bhaisasur indulged in a fierce battle. Recollecting their previous encounter, where she had killed him, she took out her Trident and struck him in his forehead calling Devi Maa's name in a loud and clear voice...

"JAI HO MAIYA KI!!!" 

There was a loud and painful cry and Bhaisasur fell with a thud on the ground. His body disappeared... It was an end to Bhaisasur. Devi Maa had saved her devotees yet again...

But, still there was one more problem. Prathamayan had disappeared vowing to return to wreak havoc in their lives...

Edited by Nikki_srk - 3 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

magicworld thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nikki_srk

Part: 2

Elsewhere, the Prathamayan was furious... Her anger had reached another level.

Pr: Pia... Tu mujhe chunauti degi? Prathamayan ko? Tujhe to main chodungi nahi... Is baat ka badla main tujhse lekar rahungi.

Mo: To ab aap kya karengi Ma...

Pr: Maa nahi Prathamayan!!! Mujhe pata hai mujhe kya karna hai... Chalo mere saath.

And they disappeared in a cloud of black smoke.

Back in RH, the preparations for the Mahapooja were going on in full swing. The entire house had been tastefully decorated... The family was busy with the preparations for the pooja ceremony... But, there was no excitement or enthusiasm, only tension... They had no idea about Prathamayan's next move... They did not know from which direction danger might strike.

The Rathods, Sharmas, Naman and GM decided to go to the temple to seek Devi Maa's blessings. As soon as they reached the temple gates, they stopped dead in their tracks... For standing right in front of them with evil smirks on their faces were Mo, Pari and Pr...

Pr: Tujhe teri Devi par bahut bharosa hai na, chutki? Ab dekhti hoon tera ye bharosa kab tak tika rehta hai... Tune bahut baar apni Devi ki shaktiyon ka bakhan kiya hai na... Ab tu meri shaktiyan dekh...

Ved: Kya matlab hai aapka?

Pr: Bas tu dekhti ja chutki.

Saying this, she took out a bottle containing some ashes and threw the ashes on the ground. Then she closed her eyes and began chanting some spell.

Naman: Arre Sirjee... Ab ye kaun sa naya kaand kar rahi hai?

Nishant: Ye Kaal Jeevak Mantra padh rahi hai.

Ved: Lekin is mantra se hota kya hai Nishantji?

GM: Is mantra ke zariye Prathamayan kisi bhi mrit Kaali Shakti ko punarjeevit kar sakti hai...

Na: Kaa baat kar rahi ho tum Amma? Iska matlab ye mantra in Kaali Shaktiyon ka return ticket hai?

They looked on dumbfounded as the ashes began to take shape... To their shock, they saw Bhaisasur standing in front of them.

Na: Arre Sirjee ye to apne purane wale Buffalo Chacha hain!!!

Around them, the people were terrified. They started running helter and skelter. One of them pushed past Pia and she fell down.

Pr: Bhaisasur... Khatm kar do in sab logon ko.(pointing towards Ved she said) Bas us laal saadi wali aurat ko chod dena.

Bhaisasur angrily stamped his foot on the ground...

Na: Arre Sirjee... Ek baat to bataiye... Ye Kaali Shaktiyon ko narak main permanent ghar-war nahi milta hai kya? Wahan koi "Kaali Shakti Awas Yojna" nahi hai kya?

Ni: Shut up Naman... Apni bakwas band karo tum.

Na: Aur nahi to kya... Sahi to keh rahe hain. Aisa lagta hai ki wahan ye sab kiraye ke ghar main rehte hain aur jaise hi inka makan malik inko ghar se nikalta hai, pehli flight pakad kar yahan wapas aa jate hain!

Meanwhile, Bhaisasur was advancing towards Pia with an outstretched hand to grab her neck. All of a sudden, without any warning, a hand shot out grabbing his wrist and spun him around... It was Ansh... He was literally fuming in anger...

Ansh: Pia tak pahunchne se pehle tumhe mera saamna karna padega.

Both were equal in strength and soon they were fighting tooth and nail. Ansh had almost overpowered him when he heard a voice.

Mo: Ansh.... Agar apne bete ko zinda dekhna chahte ho to chup-chaap peeche hat jao...

Shocked, he turned around... Only to see Mo holding Adi with her choti... He stopped dead in his tracks. A cold hand gripped his heart and his outstretched fist was arrested as if some invisible hand had caught it in its hold... Taking advantage of this, Pr threw Patal Ketki at him, thus weakening him.

Meanwhile, Adi was furious... His face turned into the deepest shade of crimson and Mo's choti caught fire... Shreiking in pain, Mo released him...

On the other hand, Pia rushed towards Ansh only to be caught be Bhaisasur by her neck. He lifted her up, almost choking her and flung her towards Devi Maa's idol. Her head hit the idol and the drops of her blood splashed on it. Everyone was  shell shocked...

Then all of a sudden,the weather underwent a sudden change. The sky became overcast. A loud rumble of thunder was heard. The Earth trembled and shook... It felt as if Nature herself was furious to see the Daivik hurt... Then everything went calm and the roar of a tiger was heard and Devi Maa's tiger made its appearance.

All of them folded their hands in prayer. The tiger went upto Pia and placed a paw over her head. Her wound vanished and she regained her consciousness. She folded her hands and closed her eyes in prayer. There was a sudden flash of light... It was so bright that everyone was almost blinded for few moments. When it cleared, Pia was standing in the Goddess Durga's avtar complete with all the weapons.

Both Pia and Bhaisasur indulged in a fierce battle. Recollecting their previous encounter, where she had killed him, she took out her Trident and struck him in his forehead calling Devi Maa's name in a loud and clear voice...

"JAI HO MAIYA KI!!!" 

There was a loud and painful cry and Bhaisasur fell with a thud on the ground. His body disappeared... It was an end to Bhaisasur. Devi Maa had saved her devotees yet again...

But, still there was one more problem. Pr had disappeared vowing to return to wreak havoc in their lives...

This second one was more intense and exciting than the first one. Bhasiasur return and Pia daivik avtaar and their fight is the climax😊

Hallyumint thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

I love that u put Namanisms here πŸ˜†..How did u envision his dialogues.

I liked the action part of this story.  And Bhaisasur too good. I only wish we knew what he looked like in his human form.

And i loved your new inventions 

Your story is entertaining as always.

Edited by Hallyumint - 4 years ago
Nush_Rat thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

Amazing story dear. πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘

You have Incorporated everything I had ever wanted. And you included Bhaisa Uncle πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†. Your dialogues are exactly like the original. It felt like an actual episode, specially Naman's. πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

Very good job! πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘

Nikita_99503 thumbnail

Originally posted by: magicalM

This second one was more intense and exciting than the first one. Bhasiasur return and Pia daivik avtaar and their fight is the climax😊

Thank you so much. I am glad you liked it... This really means a lot.😊

Nikita_99503 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Hallyumint

I love that u put Namanisms here πŸ˜†..How did u envision his dialogues.

I liked the action part of this story.  And Bhaisasur too good. I only wish we knew what he looked like in his human form.

And i loved your new inventions 

Your story is entertaining as always.

Thank you so much...

Namanism... Well, why wouldn't I put it here when I myself am a big fan of his antics???

Well, the dialogues were not much difficult... I just put my thoughts in the form of his dialogues...

I love Bhaisasur... Sadly we only got to see his side profile in the episode..

Inventions... Thanks! I am also trying to improve my vocabulary regarding these...

Edited by Nikki_srk - 4 years ago
Nikita_99503 thumbnail

Originally posted by: nushy1995

Amazing story dear. πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘

You have Incorporated everything I had ever wanted. And you included Bhaisa Uncle πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†. Your dialogues are exactly like the original. It felt like an actual episode, specially Naman's. πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

Very good job! πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘

Thank you so much.

This is mainly because I also wanted to see something like this...

Bhaisa Uncle... Well, he is my favorite. To inki entry to banti thi!!!