Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Fantastic update 

Love this story 

Continue soon ❤️

sreeu12345 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

New Mohabbatein .. story take on is good...loving it...

Pls continue

suwathi78 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Wonderful update... really amazing ishru so cute
taahir004 thumbnail

Fabulous 

Ishita a doctor and now she has helped Ruhi too 

Mr Bhalla and Toshiji are just so sad seeing how

indifferent Raman is towards Ruhi 

taahir004 thumbnail

An Amazing Chapter 

Ishita and Ruhi are bonding well 

Raman cares deeply for Ruhi but Shagun's betrayal

makes him stay away from Ruhi 

now Shagun has filed for custody 

cutieruhi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

PART 3

Raman-iss baar main shagun ko uske mann ki karne nahi dunga .I will not let her snatch my daughter,my ruhi .main aa raha hoon.he said and hung the call angrily while toshiji started crying .

Mr bhalla-kya hua,ab toh woh wapas aa raha hai.

Toshiji-i always wanted him to come back ,but not like this.usse phir uss kamini ko dekhna padega.he will be hurt again seeing that bitch with that Ashok.woh dono chale kyun nahi jaate hai mere Raman puttar ki zindagi se.

Mr bhalla-i don't know what to answer,bas itna kahunga ki matarani sab thik kar de,kuch aisa kar de ki ruhi bhi hamare paas rahe aur Raman bhi hamesha ke liye yahin reh jaaye.i don't want him to go back again and live alone.waise bhi it's long since ruhi is living without her father.

Toshiji-haan matarani kuch chamatkaar kar de aur sab thik ho jaaye.

Mr bhalla-ek kaam karta hoon,jab tak Raman aata hai ,main lawyer se mil leta hoon aur dekhta hoon kitne chances hai shagun ke jeetne ke.

Toshiji-uss kamini ka koi chance nahi hona chahiye ,she left my child when she was just fifteen days old.

Mr bhalla-phir bhi ,she is ruhi's mother.hume pata rehna chahiye ki ruhi ka uske paas jaane ka koi chance na ho.saying so he went out.

After an hour,Ishita was coming back from clinic when she saw ruhi was sitting on the stairs and sobbing.

Ishita went to her and asked-what happened,betu.why u r crying??

Ruhi look at Ishita and said hugging her tight-i don't wanna go,aunty.mujhe nahi jaana,please mujhe bacha lo.she said hiding herself in ishita's arms.

Ishita lovingly caressed her hair,she always loved how ruhi cuddle into her.she too hugged ruhi tight and asked-kahan nahi jaana,babu??

Ruhi-mumma ke pass,I don't wanna go to her.

Ishita-mumma ke paas??

Ruhi-yes,Maine suna dadu keh rahe the,Meri mumma ne court mein kaha hai that she wants me ,aur court mujhe unko de dengi.aisa hota hai Kya aunty??

Ishita-aisa hota toh hai,but court aapse bhi aapki choice puchega ,toh aapko jiske saath rehna hoga,aap bata dena court ko.

Ruhi got happy and said-phir court mujhe uske saath rehne dega??

Ishita smiled and said -yes.

Ruhi got happy hearing this and start clapping .Ishita smiled seeing her smiling but deep down she was very worried that what if ruhi really had to go with her mom.

Ruhi went happily to play while Ishita sat on the stairs .

Ishita-kya ruhi bhi chali jayegi mujhe chod kar.itne din baad koi aisa mila tha ,jisse mere saath rehne mein Khushi hoti thi,who is not at all bothered with the fact that I can't be a mother.the one who love me,the one whom I love.kya woh bhi chali jayegi mujhe chod kar.kyun har koi chala jaata hai mujhe chod kar,Kya mujhe kisi se pyaar karne ka ,uska pyaar paane ka haq nahi hai .she thought all sad.

Ishita was sitting thinking about ruhi and thought-kya ab bhi ruhi ke papa nahi aayenge.ab toh unhe aana chahiye ruhi ko bachane ko.yaa phir shayad woh bhi aisa chahte ho .I just don't know what to think,aunty ji se puchun Kya,haan unse puchti hoon.she thought and went to bhalla house.she knocked the door and toshiji said-its open.

Ishita went inside and saw toshiji sitting tying a cloth on her head.

Ishita-kya hua aunty,sar dard kar raha hai??

Toshiji-haan puttar,bahut.

Ishita-main dabba doon,she asked to which toshiji nodded.

Ishita start pressing toshiji's forehead while she closed her eyes feeling good.

After sometime,toshiji-bas ab thik hai ,puttar.thank u very much.baith mere paas.

Ishita sat next to her and toshiji asked-tu abhi aayi clinic se??

Ishita nodded in yes.

Toshiji-ghar nahi gayi,seedhe yahin aa gayi.she asked seeing ishita's bag.

Ishita-actually main ruhi se mili thi,she was crying as she don't wanna go to her mother.usne bataya uski mother ne court case Kiya hai.

Toshiji-ruhi puttar ko pata chal gaya. Haaye meri bachchi ,she must be crying.i need to go and console her .saying so she was going when Ishita said-maine samjha diya hai usse,she is playing now.

Toshiji-thank u puttar ji.tu hi toh hai toh usse sambhal leti hai.

Ishita-uski mother ne sach mein case Kiya hai??

Toshiji-haan puttar,pata nahi Kya samjhti hai khud ko.pehle mere puttar ko chod kar chali gayi .Mera Ghar barbaad kar diya and now when my son is excelling in his career ,she want to do this to disturb him.usse koi pyaar nahi hai ruhi se,she just want to trouble my son.

Ishita-aapne bataya ruhi ke papa ko,is he coming??

Toshiji-yes,I informed him .he is coming,woh kabhi nahi chodega apni bachchi ko ,he loves ruhi alot.

Ishita didn't answered anything ,seeing her all silent toshiji said-i know u must be thinking that he never come to see ruhi,even never talks to her,then how can he love her.tera sochna sahi hai but he wasn't like this before.that bitch killed his every emotion.woh bata nahi paata but he loves ruhi alot.uski jaan hai ruhi.

Toshiji-hum ruhi puttar ko kabhi uss kamini ke paas nahi jaane denge.u don't know Ishita,what she did to my son and his daughter.choti si thi Meri bachchi,15 din ki,usse chod kar chali gayi thi .mere bachche ka Ghar tod kar chali gayi thi,woh bhi kyun,kyunki woh kam kamata tha.bhale uski income kitni bhi kam thi,Ishita,usne saare shauq pure kiye uss churail ke,but still she went leaving my son.uska Ghar tod kar ,uska Dil tod kar chali gayi woh .she said crying making Ishita remember someone.

Ishita-main bhi jaanti thi kisi aise ko ,aunty ji.kuch logon ke liye pyaar kabhi pura nahi hota .koi insaan unse kitna pyaar karta hai,they r not at all concerned about it.all they want is luxury and money.

Toshiji-ekdum waisi hi thi woh.i will never let her take my ruhi.woh Meri bachchi hai,I have been looking after her from last five years.main usse Meri bachchi nahi lene dungi ,she was saying when they heard,it's not going to be easy.

Both the ladies turn and saw Mr bhalla standing.

Ishita get up and said-namaste uncle.

Mr bhalla-namaste beta .

Toshiji-kya Matlab hai iska,she asked when Ishita said-aap dono baithiye,main chalti hoon.koi zarurat hogi toh mujhe bula lijiyega.aunty,if u don't feel like making anything.just give me a call .main bana dungi.aap apna khayal rakhiyega .saying so Ishita went out of their house giving them privacy.

Mr bhalla walks in and settle next to toshiji and said-yeh asaan nahi hoga.usne Shaadi kar li hai ,now she can give ruhi a father,while Raman is alone.he can't give ruhi a mother.

Toshiji-agar yeh baat hai toh hum Raman ki Shaadi kara dete hai,yeh kaun si baat hui.shaadi kar li toh achchi maa ban jayegi kya??

Mr bhalla-kuch bhi bolte ho toshiji ,itni jaldi ladki Kahan se aayegi aur Kya Raman Shaadi karna chahega.moreover ruhi must like that girl.

Toshiji-ruhi ko toh Ashok bhi nahi pasand.

Mr bhalla-phir bhi court privilege maa ko deti hai.aur Raman bhi toh itne saalon se baahar reh raha hai.ruhi is living with us,they will take advantage of this.shagun will surely ask a chance to look after ruhi aur shayad usse mil bhi jaaye.

Toshiji-dont say like this,main abhi Raman ko phone karti hoon,usse Shaadi ke liye ready karti hoon.phir hum uske liye ladki khojte hai .Kal jab woh aayega ,uski Shaadi karwa dete hai.

Mr bhalla-itni jaldi ladki Kahan milegi ,aisi joh achchi ho,Raman ki biwi aur ruhi ki maa ban sake.unki bikhri Zindagi sanwaar sake.pehle Raman ko aa jaane do and then let him decide.ho sakta hai,koi ho uski Zindagi mein.

Toshiji nodded and both talk for late.

The day passed in jiffy,next day ,bhallas were waiting for Raman but he didn't showed up,so they called him only to know all routes r closed due to continuous rain.

Toshiji got worried hearing this and said-tu kab tak aa paayega??

Raman-dont know maa.sab flight cancel hai,train bhi cancelled hai.

Toshiji-do din baad date hai,tu nahi pahuncha toh bahut problem ho jayegi.

Raman-i know maa,and I am trying.he said and his phone got disconnected.

Mr and Mrs bhalla got worried and talk to their lawyer to postpone the date but he denied saying it will leave bad impression.seeing no option they start waiting praying for the best.

Two days passed in jiffy,they couldn't contact Raman .

In the morning,toshiji and Mr bhalla was going to court with ruhi when iyers met them and asked about ruhi's father.

Toshiji told them everything and said-i am very worried,kahin woh iss baat ka faayda utha kar aaj hi custody case naa jeet jaaye.

Ishita-kuch bura nahi hoga,aunty.think positive.

Toshiji-tu chalegi,puttar.tu rahegi toh mujhe hausla rahega.she said almost pleading.

Ishita-ji aunty,if u want main chalti hoon.

Toshiji-thank u puttar ji.she said and Ishita went to court with bhallas.

They reached the court and soon the proceedings started.shagun came with Ashok and their lawyer while bhallas were sitting with their lawyer.

Shagun smirked seeing Raman not present in the court while Ishita was just looking at shagun like trying to remember her.

Ishita-kahan dekha hai isse,she is looking so familiar.she was thinking when the proceedings started making her busy in that .

Judge-this is heights of irresponsibility,her father didn't appeared for the hearing,it means he is not interested in keeping their daughter with himself.

Bhalla's lawyer-its not like that,he is stuck badly in mumbai.mumbai ki haalat sab jaante hai .please give us another date .

Judge-oh ,ok.i think another date can be given.she was saying when shagun's lawyer said-for what ur honour,her father is not here since long.and he is not going to come,he was saying when Raman entered the court running and said,I am here ur honour.

Everybody turned and saw a man in three piece suit ,sweating badly .

Ishita look at him to like trying to recognize him when he said-ruhi's father,Raman Kumar bhalla is here .

Ishita got shocked hearing him,she look at him more thoroughly and next moment she smiled fully.

Ishita-yeh Raman hai,yeh toh raman hai.yeh mere raman hai.but he is here,as ruhi's father .Matlab ruhi inki beti,woh beti.omg my god,she is my baby ,I delivered her.omg ruhi is my bachcha.she thought smiling not able to believe her eyes while Raman was just standing there trying to compose himself.

That's all for now,enjoy.

angeliash thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Awesome....fabulous update di . ..

End was suspense bhara .....

So many questions after reading end scene.....

Continue soon di.....

Eagerly waiting for the next update.....

sharda_123 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Awesome superb fabulous emotional update di

Plz continue soon

Thanks for pm

cooldilkaur thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Fabulous update di

Bhallas were worried 

Ishita consoled ruhi

She was sad that ruhi will go away from her

Ishita knows raman😲

Ruhi is ishra’s daughter 

Unexpected twist😲

Lets see what happens next 

Ty 4 d pm too

Faria. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Omg . Ye kaise twist hai?

Ishita said - meri raman, pher bola ruhi meri bacchi hai. I delivered her. How is it possible?

Kya ishra ek duare se pyaar karte the?

Pher how they got separated. Ishu apni bacchi kun de diya

So many q . I want a quick update.