Originally posted by: PhineasFerb
Good to see rohit back to hospital
Yeah but as a patient😆 It will take some time before he makes a comeback as doctor
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Bhabhiji missing
Originally posted by: PhineasFerb
Good to see rohit back to hospital
Yeah but as a patient😆 It will take some time before he makes a comeback as doctor
birbal ki khichdi with tadka of sikkuI think there was a Twitter link posted some time yesterday ki she would be joining today
That's why I asked ...
Raima aur Suman Kya paka rahe hain
Originally posted by: Infinities
Hi guys,
Himani here . khth made me return to the world of IF after 6 years 😆.
Loving khth and Ronakshi for the most part . I really enjoy your conversations and have been a silent reader . Keeps me entertained at work 😆
Hey Himani! Welcome to the gang 🤗
Originally posted by: BeyondHorizon
Now what did she do 🤣 need to catch up with BTS
The woman was going hysterical coz sona didn't save her 4 years ago.
Now she's jumping on the bed with a knife at her wrist, threatening rohit. drama
She doesn't know he's in love with drama queen. Anyways, I think it's a test for ronakshi ( according to raita)
The woman was going hysterical coz sona didn't save her 4 years ago.
Now she's jumping on the bed with a knife at her wrist, threatening rohit. drama
She doesn't know he's in love with drama queen. Anyways, I think it's a test for ronakshi ( according to raita)
Amy! Raita ko bachpan mein Mera momma ke pas bhej dena chahiye tha. Yeh Jo as itni kudd rahi hai na ,kudne ke liye woh tangey hi nahi bachti
Pata chal tab hat see kudrahi hai pagaal
I think there was a Twitter link posted some time yesterday ki she would be joining today
That's why I asked ...
Raima aur Suman Kya paka rahe hain
I read on twitter that she was going to join from today but she called and informed that she is going to join from tomorrow..
Originally posted by: Sehrish-Arayna
Amy! Raita ko bachpan mein Mera momma ke pas bhej dena chahiye tha. Yeh Jo as itni kudd rahi hai na ,kudne ke liye woh tangey hi nahi bachti
Pata chal tab hat see kudrahi hai pagaal
I guess she and her momma both should have been sent to your momma. Both keep jumping and getting hysterical all the time.
Originally posted by: smile10000
I read on twitter that she was going to join from today but she called and informed that she is going to join from tomorrow..
She called and said wow how did you get these details ? Lmao
Hi
I am back ... Is there any bts of Dipika today ? Has she joined ?
The bts that has been posted today can be old too ? Right ... Because like the article said they had a bank of episodes
What are Raima and Suman doing together ?
The fact that suman is in the hospital meaning Sona is injured, otherwise no reason for her to be there.