
Link to first Instagram stories interviews and fun segments of all actors:

Link to first Instagram stories interviews and fun segments of all actors:
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Congo on the new thread 🥳
🥳🥳😎
Congratulations everyone on IG updates thread #3
Congratulations to everyone but no one thinks that i made an effort to open this thread in editing those pictures etc...
Originally posted by: ALUJNA21
Congratulations to everyone but no one thinks that i made an effort to open this thread in editing those pictures etc...
Hey sorry dear. I replied before the thread loaded. Btw when did this scene happen? I mean this hug wala. Haven’t seen it in the show.
And thanks for making this thread 🤗
dream sequence during teejri.. Sona darling dreaming about her surgeonOriginally posted by: BeyondHorizon
Hey sorry dear. I replied before the thread loaded. Btw when did this scene happen? I mean this hug wala. Haven’t seen it in the show.
Originally posted by: roshni_az
dream sequence during teejri.. Sona darling dreaming about her surgeon
In Kevan Ramani’s house? Oh ok. Thanks Rosh 😊
Loving the editing and beautiful pic on Ronakshi..
@ alunja21 did you make it?
Also another question, is anyone editing only Ronakshi Scenes by sequence - it would be good if we could have them all in one place right?
Welcome Columbia I'm Anju.🤗Originally posted by: columbia
Loving the editing and beautiful pic on Ronakshi..
@ alunja21 did you make it?
Also another question, is anyone editing only Ronakshi Scenes by sequence - it would be good if we could have them all in one place right?
Quite known here here😉😊