Hello Arayna 🤗 how have u been?
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
ASIF AT | The Unfavoured Favourite™
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Hello Arayna 🤗 how have u been?
I donno about his other shows but in kyy also he played a similar character where the audience is convinced he is a good guy in the beginning but later on u see his chichore side. Btw he was in YHM also na? Even there he played a similar role? Maybe Anju will know.
Originally posted by: BeyondHorizon
Hello Arayna 🤗 how have u been?
Hey Mando!
I have been to London to see David Beckham 😍😍😍😍
Jokes apart! I am good... How are you doing?
Originally posted by: BeyondHorizon
I donno about his other shows but in kyy also he played a similar character where the audience is convinced he is a good guy in the beginning but later on u see his chichore side. Btw he was in YHM also na? Even there he played a similar role? Maybe Anju will know.
Ha ! I think I saw him while changing channels on YHM
Originally posted by: Sehrish-Arayna
Hey Mando!
I have been to London to see David Beckham 😍😍😍😍
Jokes apart! I am good... How are you doing?
@bold - mila kya? 🤣 Am good too.
I didn see him in YHM but read articles. There was one show in &TV where he played the lead though
🤣
I've seen Vineet in CID as Inp Vineet. He acted well in that show. So m guessing he's gonna play that stalker lightman's character well too
A crook and delinquent actor in the form of Sumit and a stalker lightman what kind of set is this???