The contentment on prerna's face! ❤
I loved this scene, her happiness when he kept his hand on her head❤️
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
The contentment on prerna's face! ❤
I loved this scene, her happiness when he kept his hand on her head❤️
https://www.instagram.com/p/B3ULn2zBcN8/
Is there any significance of a certain word that is being used here😆
As many wrote episodes they never watched or can't watch, for me Anurag trying to commit suicide and his revelation of being the one behind accident. I haven't watched neither I will watch and pre with Bajaj scenes😆
Originally posted by: Cute_Virgo
https://www.instagram.com/p/B3ULn2zBcN8/
Is there any significance of a certain word that is being used here😆
We still need few more symbolisms and episodes like these to conclude😆
Logon ke bhi roop badalte hain.... Naye naye chehro mei dhalte hain.... 🤣Originally posted by: Cute_Virgo
https://www.instagram.com/p/B3ULn2zBcN8/
Is there any significance of a certain word that is being used here😆
today I didn't use it anurag used it..ab show me Kare rahe hum phr bhi nhi Kar sakte🤔Originally posted by: Cute_Virgo
https://www.instagram.com/p/B3ULn2zBcN8/
Is there any significance of a certain word that is being used here😆
He is looking fresh and great ♥️
Originally posted by: abhiya_12
We still need few more symbolisms and episodes like these to conclude😆
During the Puja bgm, whenever this word comes up, camera pans to someone's face😆
Originally posted by: pallawi1803
today I didn't use it anurag used it..ab show me Kare rahe hum phr bhi nhi Kar sakte🤔
No Pallawi we still can't, rules are rules😆