A very cheesy scene, but Anurag Basu wading off evil eyes with prerna's kajal was
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
For Bluffmaster IF slots
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
A very cheesy scene, but Anurag Basu wading off evil eyes with prerna's kajal was
Originally posted by: RollingStones
BUAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA 🤣
We are soo USED to writers Hutiyapppa .....🤣
Experienced fandom😎😂
https://www.instagram.com/p/B3Uu1i8BHZU/
I liked the part where Prerna asked panditji, what if problems are self created...
Originally posted by: ifmember
A very cheesy scene, but Anurag Basu wading off evil eyes with prerna's kajal was
Kalank nahi, ishq hain kajal piya♥️
https://www.instagram.com/p/B3Tp6_lBW2A/?igshid=g7ypqjxdwpaa
Ishq ki gehraiyon se khoobsurat kya hai....
Mai hu, tum ho, aur kuch ki zarurat kya hai!!!!
Originally posted by: Cute_Virgo
https://www.instagram.com/p/B3Uu1i8BHZU/
I liked the part where Prerna asked panditji, what if problems are self created...
I love scenes where they don't talk much but just enjoy each other's silence too.
https://www.instagram.com/p/B3KBUOLhu0k/?igshid=s31hmsqx80na
The contentment on prerna's face! ❤
Typical PaHil! 😂
Originally posted by: abhiya_12
I love scenes where they don't talk much but just enjoy each other's silence too.
Yeah
That scene was so simple yet so good.. 😊