Can we have parth's IV now on kzk as well, please?! 🤪
I have mixed feelings on this 😂😂
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Can we have parth's IV now on kzk as well, please?! 🤪
I have mixed feelings on this 😂😂
in the last one he said I m in coma don't ask me🤣Originally posted by: abhiya_12
I have mixed feelings on this 😂😂
Same! And that's why I want it. 🤣Originally posted by: abhiya_12
I have mixed feelings on this 😂😂
Also I just need to point out here..today prerna's mangalsutra breaks but husband says that's only a sign of their marriage but not their marriage..
Abbe gadhe writers.. 3 months back they broke anupre ki shaadi by breaking the dhaaga only no.. Tab yeh dialogue kahaan gaya??
I am waiting for the writers to use this dialogue and twist it into something I want😆
Originally posted by: pallawi1803
in the last one he said I m in coma don't ask me🤣
🤣🤣
101 ways to nullify Marriage..or validate..Kal ko bolenge dhaga tutane se Shaadi cancel nhi Hui..aaj after her Ms broke anurag put bindi (similar to putting sindoor) pre announcement n a promise...Also I just need to point out here..today prerna's mangalsutra breaks but husband says that's only a sign of their marriage but not their marriage..
Abbe gadhe writers.. 3 months back they broke anupre ki shaadi by breaking the dhaaga only no.. Tab yeh dialogue kahaan gaya??
I wrote the same cv😆Originally posted by: Cute_Virgo
I am waiting for the writers to use this dialogue and twist it into something I want😆
BUAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA 🤣
We are soo USED to writers Hutiyapppa .....🤣
Originally posted by: pallawi1803
in the last one he said I m in coma don't ask me🤣
😆