I think the most important question is .. Has Dipika started shooting again ?
Any Information on that ?
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
I think the most important question is .. Has Dipika started shooting again ?
Any Information on that ?
I think the most important question is .. Has Dipika started shooting again ?
Any Information on that ?
Till yesterday she wasn't shooting as per twitter.. Don't know about today..
He looks creepy.Originally posted by: smile10000
Vineet Kumar Chaudhary's look for KHKT..
saachi baat🤓 but still I want that if this spoiler is true then it should be sona.. Rohit pampering sona is smthng I want to c frm such a long time. Glimpse of smthng lyk this we got in ice truck scene. I dnt mind repeat of smthng lyk that w8 extra this time bcz they r couple now☺️Originally posted by: NeverOldEnough
Why we are always concerned about the opinion of chugolkhor uncles and aunties in the show😕In fact their opinion should be least important🤓
entry ho bhi gayi??? 😲😲😲Originally posted by: smile10000
Vineet Kumar Chaudhary's look for KHKT..
Omg, vineet's look is sheer scary 😲
Yeah..the bullet might have grazed his hand.Originally posted by: smile10000
I think it would had minorly injured his hand.. I think Sona would be badly injured.. This can make up for the absence of Dipika..
The characters name is Mahesh Yadav..
Read a spoiler on twitter according to which Rohit would be kidnapped by Karan and also there is an upcoming engagement of Rohit-Sona and Dipika would be shooting from tomorrow..
https://mobile.twitter.com/hum_kahaan/status/1181174204542181376
Originally posted by: smile10000
Read a spoiler on twitter according to which Rohit would be kidnapped by Karan and also there is an upcoming engagement of Rohit-Sona and Dipika would be shooting from tomorrow..
https://mobile.twitter.com/hum_kahaan/status/1181174204542181376
Thanks for sharing smile ☺
Ur timing is perfect 👌... Always on time bringing d spoilers to fellow forumties ⭐️
Why would karan kidnap Rohit?? 🤔
Excited for RoNakshi's engagement is that a treat for 100 episode completion from d Creatives?? 😍 Dipika should take care of her health now...