The content of this post has been Hidden by User.
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT ~~*~~ National Phenomenon Is Brewing ~~*~~
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Neetu and RK -birthday wishes 😊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Di gussa hai😭
maine toh kuch nhi kha
Di I am free around this time.... But everyone is asleep by now
koi nhi
aaja apne adde pr hi thik hain phir
Hello everyone... 🤗
Sab kaise ho ?? Happy puja...
Shubho shahti to everyone... 😁😁
Waiisaeee.. Koi hai 🤔🤔
Originally posted by: Kristy2092003
Hello everyone... 🤗
Sab kaise ho ?? Happy puja...
Shubho shahti to everyone... 😁😁
Waiisaeee.. Koi hai 🤔🤔
Hey fiza kaisi h ? Kya chal raha h aajkal
Koi h kya idhar vaartalaap karne k liye???
koi hain kya in gumnaam galiyon main
Originally posted by: munchkinland
koi hain kya in gumnaam galiyon main
I'm thinking to never come here again🥺
I'm thinking to never come here again🥺
Come for me
we will do it for our show bhen😳
Previous parts https://www.indiaforums.com/fanfiction/3980 Part 7 The next day, Sameer reached college early. His mind was restless after...
9