Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

NimbuMirchi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: porankisrilata

OK I have just saw ashnoor IG story they are shooting out door.... They are gonna be in the trick or seems.... 

Donno kya pak raha hai.... 

Pind ja rahe hai kya? 

Ya fir Mickey aur Preet bhag rahe hai and Mini is helping them? Hindi movie style. Eloping on Truck. 

asmaanixx thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: NimbuMirchi

Pind ja rahe hai kya? 

Ya fir Mickey aur Preet bhag rahe hai and Mini is helping them? Hindi movie style. Eloping on Truck. 

Kya pata.  MP were still pretty beat up from the accident.

Jo bhi hoga, Minnie ka hi chakkar lagra hai.

Srilata.Mineil thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: NimbuMirchi

Pind ja rahe hai kya? 

Even I got a thought in the second one.... 

Donno what are CVS upto and now that leap. Siyappa donno kitna sach hai.... They are doing it like routine TV show style Now.... 

But some days back a no rush said the won't be any leap.... 

asmaanixx thumbnail

Originally posted by: inlieu

I am now wondering what the purpose was of them showing Minnie learning about Imarti and about HS' mother, other than to show her standing by him or understanding him better?

I do hope Minnie won't be insensitive to HS' childhood trauma. For that matter, maybe he shouldn't talk about that with her anymore. 

It is indeed heartbreaking to think HS would have to come to terms with not being wanted as a father. I also feel that despite her wanting to be independent, Minnie is emotionally very dependent on family members, something she hasn't acknowledged. She does need Babita, here grandparents, etc. and as we saw the other day, whether she realizes it or not, HS is the reason for her smiles. 

I just took step back to think about all this and realized that Minnie and HS are meant to be together. In what shape or form, time will tell, but unless the CVs completely destroy this bond, I don't see them separating forever. Also, I am quite sure that if something like that were to happen, Hanita's marriage would suffer too.

It was for them to bond. It's only because we had seen a solid foundation be built between them that the CD incident had such a profound effect on us. If they had still shown it without Hannie's basis, then it wouldn't have had that big of an impact. It also showed that no matter how solid their relationship appeared to be, it's not exceptional. It too is vulnerable and can fall victim to misunderstandings and emotional betrayals.

HS is keeping his mother aside from everyone. Both Babita & Minnie are too caught up in their own mess and with their fragile psyches, there is no way they'll be able to help him with his trauma. It's a shame really.

I think that's true for most people. No matter how independent we want to be, we still crave that familial connection.

The way the CVs are going, I wouldn't be surprised if they ruin them too. They may not separate forever, but I don't think their bond is going to shape up the way we had expected it to. Hanita's marriage will suffer for sure, that too for a myriad of reasons.

inlieu thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: naq5

Same here i dont agree to diciplining kids like this. HS has a better was of being strict. Babita just looses it and snaps. It is disrespectful to hit children. Ur also basically teaching them its ok to hit people. Which mini does a lot. She has to learn she cannot hit people in anger. There are other ways. And for that babita needs to stop hitting her in anger first. 

I hope hs disciplines her regarding that and at the same time babita too for slapping mini

HS daycare chala raha hai ke?

inlieu thumbnail

Originally posted by: asmaanixx

It was for them to bond. It's only because we had seen a solid foundation be built between them that the CD incident had such a profound effect on us. If they had still shown it without Hannie's basis, then it wouldn't have had that big of an impact. It also showed that no matter how solid their relationship appeared to be, it's not exceptional. It too is vulnerable and can fall victim to misunderstandings and emotional betrayals.

HS is keeping his mother aside from everyone. Both Babita & Minnie are too caught up in their own mess and with their fragile psyches, there is no way they'll be able to help him with his trauma. It's a shame really.

I think that's true for most people. No matter how independent we want to be, we still crave that familial connection.

The way the CVs are going, I wouldn't be surprised if they ruin them too. They may not separate forever, but I don't think their bond is going to shape up the way we had expected it to. Hanita's marriage will suffer for sure, that too for a myriad of reasons.

I don't even know what it would shape up to be like. Bapu-chhori maanga tha... Zyaada maang liya kya? They both have suffered a lot, especially HS. I can't bear to see him feel like this second marriage was a big mistake and loving Minnie was an even bigger one because she will keep hurting him. 

Saiyaa thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

I don't even know what it would shape up to be like. Bapu-chhori maanga tha... Zyaada maang liya kya? They both have suffered a lot, especially HS. I can't bear to see him feel like this second marriage was a big mistake and loving Minnie was an even bigger one because she will keep hurting him. 

minni will hurt him more....matlab ???

asmaanixx thumbnail

Lmao, for the CVs, yeh bohot bhaari cheez maang li. ðŸ˜†

HS knew that this marriage will be a lot of work and he's prepared to put in the efforts for it. But he can't be the only one doing so. The other two have to make the efforts as well.

asmaanixx thumbnail

Originally posted by: riti4u

Hey all , back after break here .. my problem with show is it's too much drama and negativity one after another which wasn't there usually ..there were light episodes in between.. Abhi toh even after going through so much in wedding..they haven't let them take breather and started new siyaapa already.. 

@Gur - More strength to you dear, I have been through depression as well..but it's more due to fact that I am over sensitive to my near and dear ones.. good thing is that I found good emotional support at home and with friends who have helped me always .. yes I understand this log kya kahege things.. sometime my parents get into that zone.. we take ages to realise that noone is actually talking about you while you care about what they will say all this while.. everyone is so busy and engrossed in their lives.. who gives a damn these days.. thus neighborhood talking like this on face in PB looks OTT.. yes ppl talk but that's more behind the back like gossip.. 

About Babita ,her character has been always shown dependent on HS or Minnie for any sensible action she takes..and again she goes to her inital stages of thinking..at times I can't relate to her.. and yes at times I can't handle Minnie's mahaanta.

Hey Riti! Welcome back! ðŸ¤—

Agreed. Previously while there was drama, it had plenty of light moments to counteract all the heaviness. The shaadi track was the worst when it came to this. They'll show all the drama and then naach gaana in the evening as if that was the solution to all their problems. Then, after shaadi it's been one siyappa after the other.

Thanks Riti! The issue with me that I've realized is that I've presumed a lot of things, especially when it comes to my parents. I know that there are certain limits that all desi parents have and won't tolerate having them crossed; but I started to apply those limitations to every aspect of my life. It ended up making me awkward around people and developing a certain degree of social anxiety. It's getting better now but there's obviously a lot of room for improvement. Hopefully my time in Spain will give me the space I need to become the person that I hope I know I can be.

As for Babita, I don't mind if she is a little dependent on HS & Minnie. It will take her some time to become fully capable of making her own decisions, but I don't expect her to make any major ones without consulting HS or Minnie first either. Lately, more than all the other characters, she's been all over the place. There are times where I can relate to her so intimately that I feel like it's my voice is being heard. Then there are times where I have no idea who the woman on my screen is and I want my Babita to come back.

In regards to Minnie, I guess she's on the path of becoming less of a savior now considering the way Babita treats her. But really, who knows anymore.

inlieu thumbnail

Originally posted by: asmaanixx

Lmao, for the CVs, yeh bohot bhaari cheez maang li. ðŸ˜†

HS knew that this marriage will be a lot of work and he's prepared to put in the efforts for it. But he can't be the only one doing so. The other two have to make the efforts as well.

Yeh un logon ko kaun samjhaye?