Fear of the approaching storm!

Hamlet53 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

SPM ~My Musings ~ 2.10.19 Fear of the approaching storm!

Fear of what might happen? Is one of those debilitating situations one can be in; where,  one may easily lose one’s mental equilibrium. Where the present, is at the risk of the future, which has not even occurred .Fear of the future still to come, may influences one’s bearings, judgements and decisions, however good or bad?  Worthy or unworthy they may be.

Take Madhav for instance, in yet another emotional scene, tendering his apologies to Saltanat for the uncalled for atrocities he committed against her, assuming her to be the felon Kainat. In horror he beholds his mother’s prediction of his fury , that one day it will get the better of him! which  he will regret. Overcome by grief and remorse he now sees in full view the consequence of his fury. 

Madhav clearly blames himself for forcing Kashish into a death trap. Yet something good comes out of his catharsis, his sincere penance for the peril he put Kashish in.  His  thousand pardons, reach the inner recesses of her soul and stirs her back to her senses. His heartfelt shame reached out to her. It's sad to note, that   Madhav instead of seeing the  dark stormy clouds disperse, now hears a distant rumbling of  approaching thunder.   

For Saltanat  sounds off.. Just like a person who has lost every thing! Now she has nothing more to lose! Thus she fears no farther falls! She chides him for saving  her life , that she’d rather not live. She cries, a man tried to kill her,only to be saved by a woman. Yet the man found her and stabbed her! clearly she sobs, for her there exists no identity in Shah Manzil. She went looking for herself and ended up losing all that she thoughts he had!  Madhav, fears the storm's effects on her are far worst  than he vouched for.

Madhav decides he will take her out of further misery.. Relate to her the truth of how? her everything was snatched away from her, by the very people whom she loved and trusted. As avidly as he goes for exposing the whole truth.. The fear of her unknown reaction stops him in his tracks!

Madhav fears the worst.. What will happen? If he tells Saltanat the real truth about both Salty and Zaroon? He imagines the worst possible scenario,  knowing Kashish as he knows her, what if she challenges him? stands up for the truth? her sense of family loyalty, that takes her back to Shah Manzil? 

Besides Madhav fears, his  horrendous track record with her..is his worst enemy! Madhav feverishly imagines she will  surely,dismiss the painful truth  he breaks to her as one more of his vicious lies to give her pain! Her imaginary slap across his face! deters him from disclosing the harsh reality to her.  

He realizes the limitations of telling her the reality of those who betrayed her.In this instance to avoid the approaching storm, Madhav seals his lips and choses to take her back to Sharma house to  nurse her back into a state where she can deal with the storm that has wrecked her life. He will support her in every possible way to punish her wrong doers. For Madhav now recognizes the truth, the treacherous  manner in which the evil Kainat has swapped roles with her twin sister Saltanat! so all her catalogue of crimes can be pinned on to his Kashish ,in other words Saltanat. The truth is as bold as brass! Saltanat is till date, being crucified for all the evil carried out by Kainat who now roams the streets without a fear in the world!

Kainat , may seem she has gained what all she fought for! Zaroon, fulfilled love! family love , all her dreams and aspirations that god denied her. Her arrogance makes her mock god himself. Yet she fears for her very life.. her wrong rests heavily on her whole being. She continues to fear the approaching storm, with Saltanat still on the loose! Kainat fears the loss of her life. We see her buy a gun for her defence! To save her life! and as  she mocks, she will not hesitate to  use the gun! To live her life.. but a fear ha sset in her, of what the future holds for her? presently she lives! and plans to live on?

Zaroon lives in the fear of missing out! on his chance of getting his hands on Kainat. Well he has young Krish in his hands, who will lead him to this Kainat which Zaroon has a hunch is in  Madhav’s control. Young Krish’s has no fears! He is clean and pure, no fear of the future, bar one, his dost didi doesn’t remain missing! As expected Zaroon wrangles information  from Krish about his family, Krish reports the truth… enough truth for Zaroon to banish his fear of missing out on Kainat! she is  Madhav’s friend and thus presently with him!

Zaroon again under the pretence of bringing home  Sharma’s lost child Krish. In reality demands to know where Madhav has kept Kainat? For once, Indu acts with sense. Denies any knowledge of Kainat, only Zaroon is as usual seen to bully women! and flaunt his identity..  he is ,Zaroon  Shah Ghazi looking for Kainat Shah Ghazi! But to no avail despite his threats to get  the lot arrested  if they don’t  call Madhav home on the double! Zaroon throws his weight about and decides to wait for Zaroon to return home, with Kainat his target. 

The crux of this, rather tiresome scene! is when  Madhav tells his mother that Kashish is not Kainat! and his mother in a daze mumbles her son’s message. Zaroon hears it, but his  limited thinking makes it impossible for him to decode the sense.. he will learn the truth from the right person!! at the right time!

Another, appealing bit in the Zaroon/Sharma‘s scene, is where through young Krish speaks the divine himself. In Krish’s room, Krish as usual  fears none! But clearly favours! his dost didi Kashish, who he confirms knows Zaroon too! the proof is Zaroon’s sketch drawn by Saltanat! Krish some how, veers Zaroon's mindset.  Zaroon, begins to realize he came to  Sharma house seeking clues of Kainat..but instead in Krish’s room, he senses a strange presence of Saltanat!!  yet he fails to fear the approaching storm..

Madhav, true to his word, brings Kashish/Saltanat home.. to assist her in future, to complete her unfinished story.. an urgent phone call from Rubina creates the perfect avoidance of Madhav and Saltanat meeting Zaroon!

The storm rumbles! A heavy down power is expected that will wash away  all the stains, blemishes of  dark concealed dirt and filth of sin! Truth is about to break through! Both mother Zainab and the good seed of her womb have returned to the world of the living from the slumber of being left in the dark,for so long! A mother’s prerogative is used to create light..

Zainab reveals classified information for Zaroon’s ears only.. the one who lives as Saltanat  with him, is in actual reality Kainat! Well Kainat‘s worst fears about her life! just might come true. But whose to say she will not shot Zaroon her obsessive love, just to live? 3.10.19 hamlet53.  Pardons for terribly late post. had unannounced guests..

Another smile jerking episode! father and son! lion and cub! continue to rule yet another powerful  episode. I fear not! the approaching storm..let the future bring in true justice for the twins sisters, Kainat and Saltanat! what each deserves!! 

Thanks for continuing to put life  on my posts, vigi, Irshita, Esha, Lonelythots, Diamond.. love hammie

Edited by Hamlet53 - 4 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Itishri thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail + 2

Ok episode. Zaroon at Madhav's house scene was irritating and left a bad taste. I also noticed that Shah family scenes are mostly gone - including Rubina and Nadeem, replaced by the Sharma family scenes.

I don't think Sultanat's memory is coming back anytime soon. If it comes back in next 2-3 days, I am going to kick the CVs - it would be totally unnecessary dragging.

Why did Kainaat leave Zainab alive? Sultanat - she tried many time but failed. I can understand that. But why take a chance with Zainab waking up anytime to spill the beans?? Why live with so much stress? Ek hi baar mein kissa khatam karna chahiye tha! Jab inte gunah kiye toh, ek aur sahi. Kya farak padta hai?

Loving Madhav and Krish but please stop making Madhav so white. The character will become boring if they take away all the angst.  

Hoping that Zaroon is the new Kainaat! 😆 

eshasrk thumbnail

My gosh the guilt that Madhav is going through, but this was bound to happen, becoz he was way too occupied with hatred and revenge. And as he said, he saw her goodness, but still choose to ignore it and punish her. 

The small scene that caught my attention was : Saltanat asking for Krish the moment she opened her eyes....nobody else counted at that moment, but only Krish. She has formed a very strong bond with the only supporter she had when she first entered the Sharma house, the one who loves her without any condition.

Father and son.........as you call them lion and his cub will look after her for the timebeing.

And what is with Zaroon........after stabbing someone he still has the nerves to go to the Sharma house and give dhamki to them ??? I mean.......seriously Zaroon 😡. For once I loved how Indu reacted........ And then suddenly , out of the blue Zaroons " feels" for Saltanat return, after mysteriously disappearing while stabbing her 😡

And than came the moment of truth........Zainab giving it to Zaroon and his face was worth watching when the truth finally hit him big time.

And as you said: Madhav true to his words brought Saltanat home so that she can get better to fight the injustice that was done to her 

Hamlet53 thumbnail

originally posted by  Irshita,

hello Irshita, good to see you

Ok episode. Zaroon at Madhav's house scene was irritating and left a bad taste. I also noticed that Shah family scenes are mostly gone - including Rubina and Nadeem, replaced by the Sharma family scenes.

yes afraid so.. i  gave up on the Zaroon at Sharma family.. the only saving grace was Krish!

I don't think Sultanat's memory is coming back anytime soon. If it comes back in next 2-3 days, I am going to kick the CVs - it would be totally unnecessary dragging.

oh if what you say comes true, then  yes we could end up with a dragfest.. as long as she stays at krish's bedroom!

Why did Kainaat leave Zainab alive? Sultanat - she tried many time but failed. I can understand that. But why take a chance with Zainab waking up anytime to spill the beans?? Why live with so much stress? Ek hi baar mein kissa khatam karna chahiye tha! Jab inte gunah kiye toh, ek aur sahi. Kya farak padta hai?

hey!.. Zainab is alive .. she comes as Durgah maa!  to tell Zaroon the truth! so he can destroy the real  evil one!  

Loving Madhav and Krish but please stop making Madhav so white. The character will become boring if they take away all the angst.  

yes to me too the lion and his cub ! stand out in the episodes.. they took away the boredom.. ummhh the daddy lion has been tamed by the mouthy Kashish.. 

waise,  Saltanat  should keep her new identity Kashish!!

Hoping that Zaroon is the new Kainaat! smiley36 

haaaaaa haah.. not a bad idea and mad Madhav hunts him down..  

thanks for a comment that made me chuckle a bit!  love hammie

Hamlet53 thumbnail

originally posted by Esha

hellooo esha,  lovely to see you  mate

My gosh the guilt that Madhav is going through, but this was bound to happen, becoz he was way too occupied with hatred and revenge. And as he said, he saw her goodness, but still choose to ignore it and punish her. 

his remorse actually shows he is godfearing.. is sincere in his  confession

The small scene that caught my attention was : Saltanat asking for Krish the moment she opened her eyes....nobody else counted at that moment, but only Krish. She has formed a very strong bond with the only supporter she had when she first entered the Sharma house, the one who loves her without any condition.

yes she asked about him? the scene contrasted with how Madhav's family actually lied about krish being at home..

Father and son.........as you call them lion and his cub will look after her for the timebeing.

oohhhh I hope so esha,  she cannot but realize that her life is in danger.. this bloke tried to kill her..

And what is with Zaroon........after stabbing someone he still has the nerves to go to the Sharma house and give dhamki to them ??? I mean.......seriously Zaroon smiley29smiley7. For once I loved how Indu reacted........ And then suddenly , out of the blue Zaroons " feels" for Saltanat return, after mysteriously disappearing while stabbing her smiley7

esha, dont even ask, i was in such a state.. didnt want to  write about Zaroon's visitation at sharma house.. only Krish gave value to the scene.. Zaroon seems to have a fascination  with knives these days! unacceptable!

And than came the moment of truth........Zainab giving it to Zaroon and his face was worth watching when the truth finally hit him big time.

yes it was a powerful scene.. madhav could have told him.. but the storm had to be broken by a mother.. loved what Zainab said to him... basically he was being made a sucker! who nearly turns him into a killer!

And as you said: Madhav true to his words brought Saltanat home so that she can get better to fight the injustice that was done to her 

hope she stays with madhav and krish.. her life will be safe... thanks for your engaging comment..   always look forward to  hearing from you..  love hammie