There's no pics anything else for today???
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
There's no pics anything else for today???
what happened to her?? Dengue?
You asked what happened then said dengue i just laughed you asked the question and answered it.Originally posted by: roshni_az
what happened to her?? Dengue?
Oh shoot! Hope she recovers soon.
ha ha😆😆 actually I kinda guessed tht cz in recent times I read the news of mny actors dwn w8 dengueOriginally posted by: ALUJNA21
You asked what happened then said dengue i just laughed you asked the question and answered it.
Get well soon.. bande ko insta ke alaava kuch kaam nahi hai.. isme bhi publicity!
Yeah I understood it because of so many cases of Dengue...Originally posted by: roshni_az
ha ha😆😆 actually I kinda guessed tht cz in recent times I read the news of mny actors dwn w8 dengue
Originally posted by: taureangreen
Get well soon.. bande ko insta ke alaava kuch kaam nahi hai.. isme bhi publicity!
What does he do? I am really curious
Hope Dipika recovers soon .. being a lead actress along with family responsibility ( based in how she mentions in her interviews ) must have gotten taxing ..
On a side note , I think the storyline have to be altered with more of Raima Rohit or family drama to accommodate the unavailability of Dipika