The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.
Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Why I suddenly want meneka in the show after this
Lovely 👍🏼
Lovely OS👍🏼I've started like Menka after reading this and Sanya's ffs. RB does deserve someone who truly loves him. And proves him wrong, that he is deserving of being loved as well.🥺
I want nice Menaka, loving Menaka. Who loved Rishabh and still does.
She has not moved on. He is her soulmate for him.
Can I get one RishKa vs AnuPre.
It’s a wonderful OS❤️
Thank you😊
Originally posted by: Niyati_T
It’s a wonderful OS❤️
Thank you♥
Originally posted by: Chahat_A_Doshi
I want nice Menaka, loving Menaka. Who loved Rishabh and still does.
She has not moved on. He is her soulmate for him.
Can I get one RishKa vs AnuPre.
Thank you 😊
i also want someone to love him like he deserved to be..
Originally posted by: Rexana19
Lovely OS👍🏼I've started like Menka after reading this and Sanya's ffs. RB does deserve someone who truly loves him. And proves him wrong, that he is deserving of being loved as well.🥺
Thank you..😊
Originally posted by: SanyaEterna
Beautiful ❤️
You inspired me with your work on them, and they have more fire than any other couple or pairing on show...
Thank you❤️