If you'll continue this then I'll Comment 😝
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
If you'll continue this then I'll Comment 😝
nice piece of writing, please do write again.
Originally posted by: Grey-licious
If you'll continue this then I'll Comment 😝
if you comment on this, i will try to write more😆
nice piece of writing, please do write again.
thank you🤗
Rishabh is being mocked by Menka for loving his wife. The love, which he never gave her, which she tried to find in someone else, betraying him. For freedom, she left her daughter too. And still she is not happy, still she loves him. And he is in the same situation as her now.
Nice OS Avni🤗