I have to read the whole thing again after that may be😆Confused abhi bhi chal Raha hai😂
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
I have to read the whole thing again after that may be😆Confused abhi bhi chal Raha hai😂
Originally posted by: Lazybird_Silpa
Ok I read the posts again through the link you shared.now I got why u got confused because in Billi's post the first post was mine😆right?
Yes !
But all thanks Crispy's strenuous efforts , it is clear now. 😆
.first time I heard this that I am not lazy😆ye nahi ho saktaOriginally posted by: --Pro.vo.King--
That explains it then.
-----
Sorry Lazy bird , i take it back , you are still lazy .. 😆
good.i am still confused😆Originally posted by: --Pro.vo.King--
Yes !
But all thanks Crispy's strenuous efforts , it is clear now. 😆
Originally posted by: Lazybird_Silpa
I have to read the whole thing again after that may be😆
Crisp-spy the Savior.
OMG WTF🤣
Originally posted by: Lazybird_Silpa
good.i am still confused😆
Provoking thought you have taken efforts to quote multiple reply. You're not lazy as your username suggests.
But when Billi quoted multiple people in her reply, all of those quotes remained in your reply too. That means you're still lazy and didn't make any efforts 🤗
Crisp-spy the Savior.

This channel has some of the most hilarious sketches I have ever seen. Watch this one 😆
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wbMNy_djxGk Two of the most beautiful actresses in Hollywood, each with a massive fan base, based on a...
0