Who is the best singer in the house? Shehnaz, Asim or Abu

ScienceBitchYo thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

So we have three singers in the house. I dont know whether or not Asim actually sings, but here we go.

Voice: I think they all have reasonable voices, but Abu's voice is better than the rest. He seems like a person who practices regularly to hone his craft. Only if he stops copying Anu Malik, he is not that bad singer.

Marketing potential: Asim is more good looking and can perform on stage. Shehnaz can do that as well, but I don't know about her dancing skills yet. Abu will be a playback singer of course.

Lyrics: They all suck at lyrics. I didn't get much of the Shehnaz's but there was no rhyming and Abu's were really cheap so this one also goes for Asim.

Overall, I feel Abu is a better singer and Asim is more of a complete package. I am still trying to figure out Shehnaz. I feel she has more reality star inside her than a singer.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

march2011 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

asim song wsa really nice...the two guys paras n sid the writer was full jealous...lol

TC_FA thumbnail
IPL 2023 Match Winner Thumbnail IPL 2023 Participants 2 Thumbnail + 8

I have seen unseen video of Asim where he performed an English rap and it was too good😳

kirti31096 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Bb ke ghar me abhi English rap bhi allowed  hai...asim special hai lagta hai 😳

DoremonLove thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

All are turning out to be in acash category esp Asim😆😆

saga_twilight thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

I know Abu is a singer because of his son, the standup comedian Aadar. He actually talked about how people  came to his house demanding which particular song to be copied and how they decided to copy which songs to make a Hindi song😆 No wonder except his voice his singing is bakwas. I didn’t get the Gill girl singing and as for Asim, I was too distracted by the fight to judge how he was. 

ScienceBitchYo thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: saga_twilight

I know Abu is a singer because of his son, the standup comedian Aadar. He actually talked about how people  came to his house demanding which particular song to be copied and how they decided to copy which songs to make a Hindi song😆 No wonder except his voice his singing is bakwas. I didn’t get the Gill girl singing and as for Asim, I was too distracted by the fight to judge how he was. 

OMG He is the father of Aadar? Just came to know that. He got few more points in my eyes because of it.

AlishaRocks thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

East or West Asim is the Best 

Pixie98 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Asim and Shehnaz. ❤️❤️ They sing really well. Asim's rap was good. Abu is cringeworthy 🤢🤢🤣🤣 . I hate his raps 😡😛

Edited by BlueOcean - 4 years ago
monumalhotra thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

i liked Asim's rap . Shenaaz was singing good. i did not like Abu malik

Edited by monumalhotra - 4 years ago