Originally posted by: SanyaEterna
Hellloooo! What should I call you TM bulau kya
Shab will do fine 😆
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
ASIF AT | The Unfavoured Favourite™
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: SanyaEterna
Hellloooo! What should I call you TM bulau kya
Shab will do fine 😆
Originally posted by: Eternized_Blues
Inna goofy...he is .😍
😍😍😍😍😍😍
Originally posted by: mithilalovesksg
You stay alone Kya ?
Nope par aaj mom is unwell isilye itna kaam Kia
Copyrights issues
Oofff
Originally posted by: SanyaEterna
Kaisi ho Kya chal Raha hai 😁😁😁
Originally posted by: SanyaEterna
Konsi sabji banayi? I prepared aloo and capsicum 🤭
Why tooth aching?
Maine paneer bhurji 🤤🤤
Pata nahi subah se dard ho Raha,I think sensitivity
Copyrights issues ki wajah se🥱
Oh you cannot sort that out...
I use to love your Mera mazhsb Mera ishq song I use to watch daily
Originally posted by: -TeriMalang-
Shab will do fine 😆
Now I recall that song, tu hi meri shab hai,😂
Maine paneer bhurji 🤤🤤
Pata nahi subah se dard ho Raha,I think sensitivity
I love paneer bhurji❤️
Originally posted by: SanyaEterna
Nope par aaj mom is unwell isilye itna kaam Kia
Sanu ..loved green eyed monster