Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

BONNI thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: --Pro.vo.King--

That's practically everyone before nepotism unlocks access to stardom .. 

I think i have seen birthday pics of Sonam from childhood where you could spot the entire nepotism brigade including Ranbir, Ranveer .. 

To paint Ranveer as some sort of outsider who made it big is just LOL-worthy .. Wishful thinking on account of his die hard fans  ..  πŸ˜†

How can Ranveer compare with Sonsm,Ranbir etc,etc.They are true blue Bollywood Inside. Is Ranveer Singh’s family (dad,mom) direct connect to Bollywood??? His family worked with YRF,DharmA etc big production???

No one deny Ranveer Singh is extremely rich,but Sonam's  distinct cousin nowwhere means him a blue blood insider.                 

blue-ice.1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Poorabhforever

So  is akash ambani a commoner ?? And if he is not how is ranveer singh a commoner ??  He comes from a rich family amir baap ka bigada beta  he use to attend star kids birthday party as a child  commoner is "generally"  use to refer to  middle class people like us you can't call ranveer  singh a commoner he was even dating hema malini s daughter wasn't he ?? 

hain....sharm nahi aati painting a poor boy as rich....remember they could afford only one vacation in USA...the rest was in GOA only....no branded clothes while studying in USA...so on and so forth...😭

and coming to Bhagnani.....no amount of money would make a legit movie maker cast him in his movie.....Ranveer on the other hand is better looking and a better actor than Bhagnani for sure....10 cr from the Dad and a little reference from Uncle Anil Kapoor and him looking like Bittu....would have made him perfect for the role...how does this prove that his Dad did not pay for the role..🀣

blue-ice.1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: angrybread

Another one of those 37232324400000 attempt by ranveer fans to declare him as poor struggling outsider πŸ˜† 

I know right...🀣Ranveer is an insider.....no outsider would have access to Anil Kapoor's home and his family ....Ranveer had....he grew up with those star kids.....yup the poor lad is a struggling outsider🀣

MercurialMedusa thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: blue-ice.1

hain....sharm nahi aati painting a poor boy as rich....remember they could afford only one vacation in USA...the rest was in GOA only....no branded clothes while studying in USA...so on and so forth...😭

and coming to Bhagnani.....no amount of money would make a legit movie maker cast him in his movie.....Ranveer on the other hand is better looking and a better actor than Bhagnani for sure....10 cr from the Dad and a little reference from Uncle Anil Kapoor and him looking like Bittu....would have made him perfect for the role...how does this prove that his Dad did not pay for the role..🀣

Same Anil kapoor who could not get his children YRF movies let alone launches? Don't tell me Anil loves Ranveer more than his own children!!

blue-ice.1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ght_shona_4evr

These fanbots have daily routine how to bash baba, deepy, there marriage n many more reasons.πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£

awww...like the fanbots who are there in SRK, Ranbir, Alia, Kangna, Anushka, Katrina threads...🀣

BONNI thumbnail

I know what a commoner means thanks 

Ranveer s daddy is rich  ranveer might be familiar or popular  to other set  of family who are into business news  just because a section of people d  did not know about him before bb does not  makes him a commoner  aise toh every producer director ka beta  is a commoner 

Producer, Director ke beta or Ranveer Singh!!! compare to.... Ok.

Ranveers daddy is rich so familiar or popular to other set of family does not makes him insider.Is he gave platter like Alia,Varun,Sonakshi,Ranbur,Sonam,Harshabardhan etc etc etc. They are Bollywoods blue bird,Ranveer cannot be compare to them.

I see few Rk die hard fans hates full heart to Ranvee. It's cause Ranveer is the biggest compition for Rk.             

~*sindhu*~ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

The things I believe in.

Ranveer is rich. He had connections within Bollywood circle and he is an insider.

YRF doesn't need Ranveer's money and Ranveer's father did not finance his movie. YRF auditions everybody irrespective who they are. 

blue-ice.1 thumbnail

Ranveer the commoner who use to go to  abroad for holidays  πŸ˜†. Ye commoner hai toh hum jaise log kya hai ??  Below poverty line

gully boys....nothing wrong in being one though.

BONNI thumbnail

Originally posted by: blue-ice.1

Anil Kapoor gave Ranveer Singh a little reference ....  . I never ever seen  this anywhere........ what's your source??? πŸ€£

Imagine papa Anil Kapoor gives full reference his children but where are they...😎    

blue-ice.1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: MercurialMedusa

Same Anil kapoor who could not get his children YRF movies let alone launches? Don't tell me Anil loves Ranveer more than his own children!!

dpesn't matter...even AB Sr could not make Junior into a superstar.....doesn't mean he is not AB's son.....I said that Ranveer fits the role of Bittu...the decision must have been an easy one ....after Uncle Anil puts a little reference for him.