Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Miss-Behave thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: AllThatCritique

I see mostly the other fandom saying this though. They are having a problem with an older actress opposite a younger hero that is Parth. 

Not sure why anybody has an issue with this. Komo isn't going to be romancing anu now and neither was she before, plus as we've already said too KSG and other older male actors are paired with younger actresses but never bashed. 

Bepnaah.pyar thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: TheGladiator

I would very much prefer Aamna-Parth, rather than Aamna with that creep & pervert KSG. 

Lol 😆 this jealously from ksg 🤣 I hope you are not imagining yourself as Aamna, actually a cheap person like you, can't become such a beautiful woman . Aamna is already family friend with ksg😆

Bepnaah.pyar thumbnail

Originally posted by: sammy17

Not sure why anybody has an issue with this. Komo isn't going to be romancing anu now and neither was she before, plus as we've already said too KSG and other older male actors are paired with younger actresses but never bashed. 

You are live example, bashing ksg for age 🤪

Miss-Behave thumbnail

Originally posted by: Bepnaah.pyar

What are you doing? 🤔🤔 age shaming of KSG, when the fact is it's Anurag/Parth fans who is bashing Aamna & called her budhi...🤪👏 you said that you are anurag fan but don't become so blind.. Parth is lucky to share screen space with such amazing woman.Make your fangroup understand that stop bashing poor Aamna so badly & u also stop age shaming of men 

I'm age shaming KSG? LOL clearly you have no sense of interpreting writing at all do you? Read again. I said specifically if KSG and older actors are paired opposite younger actresses and are not being bashed, then why actresses are age-shamed. Don't reply to people so rudely if you don't even have it in you to make sense of what a person is even saying. LMAO you only make yourself look silly by commenting and accusing even before you've understood what a person is explaining. 

Nostalgia-02 thumbnail

Lol 😆 this jealously from ksg 🤣 I hope you are not imagining yourself as Aamna, actually a cheap person like you, can't become such a beautiful woman . Aamna is already family friend with ksg😆

I only stated the truth, KSG history speaks for itself. 

Bepnaah.pyar thumbnail

My anurag fans? I barely even intereact with anurag fans or come on here to comment so why is it my responsibility to make people understand. Plus you are trying to switch the blame on to one group here, whereas I'm seeing people from both  fan groups age shaming aamna, whilst also people from both fan groups defending her too. LOL and what is your problem even? Literally here defending aamna by saying that when older actors like ksg aren't once bashed for being placed opposite younger actresses, why this treatment for actresses being placed with younger actors. Looks like you are asking to get into an argument with people. I specifically addressed anybody who was age-shaming aamna. Gosh how rude. 

Oh poor you  ... Completly lie.... It's your parth fans who have arrogant of young age. Not even a single bajaj fan bashed aamna, all are defending her, when so called parth fans called him bhudhi both ksg & aamna has same age.... It's so called anupre fans who always bash senior actors & i have seen that in this thread 😏

Miss-Behave thumbnail

You are live example, bashing ksg for age 🤪

🤣 Still not developed the ability to read and interpret text yet. I have neither age bashed karan or aamna. I defended aamna against age bashing by using people accepting KSG and older actors being paired opposite young actresses as an example of double standards. LEARN TO READ!

Bepnaah.pyar thumbnail

Originally posted by: TheGladiator

I only stated the truth, KSG history speaks for itself. 

KSG history 🤣 his history says that how amazing actor he is & most humble person ever... If sympathy queen supporters are still jealous of him then he can't help😆 BTW everyone has history, including parth & sympathy queen but superstars are always trending topic 

Miss-Behave thumbnail

Oh poor you  ... Completly lie.... It's your parth fans who have arrogant of young age. Not even a single bajaj fan bashed aamna, all are defending her, when so called parth fans called him bhudhi both ksg & aamna has same age.... It's so called anupre fans who always bash senior actors & i have seen that in this thread 😏

Oh believe whatever makes your heart happy, but considering you're accusing me directly of age shaming and double standards when you're completely misinterpreting my original comment entirely and trying to frame it as ksg bashing is your problem and not mine. God knows what your agenda is, but either way, your inability to interpret a person's opinions is only goign to get you into needless arguments. I neither age shamed aamna or karan. I defended aamna against age-shaming using karan as an example. Simple as and end of. 

Bepnaah.pyar thumbnail

🤣 Still not developed the ability to read and interpret text yet. I have neither age bashed karan or aamna. I defended aamna against age bashing by using people accepting KSG and older actors being paired opposite young actresses as an example of double standards. LEARN TO READ!

Imposing age shaming deeds done by parth fans, showing how embarrassed you are with the deeds of your fangroup 🤣 btw everyone accept KSG & Hina & Aamna with their age except jealous Anupre fans, who are too arrogant that their fav are 25 or 26 & bash senior actors 👎