Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
😆 better call her zoluda
Originally posted by: Charaiveti
😆 better call her zoluda
Sounds like a roadside doshokarma bhandar er shopkeeper
🤣Actually there's a mudi in our area called zoluOriginally posted by: Billi_Bangalan
Sounds like a roadside doshokarma bhandar er shopkeeper
Originally posted by: Charaiveti
🤣Actually there's a mudi in our area called zolu
Omg i have one named jholu 😳
Originally posted by: Billi_Bangalan
Omg i have one named jholu 😳
What are the chances y'all live in the same neighborhood 😆
Originally posted by: AllThatCritique
What are the chances y'all live in the same neighborhood 😆
😳😲
Trees agent imran khan at UN officially said pak army, isi trained trees for afg lol , did he eat namo thali lol
nono zolu n jholu might be bichre hue bhais living in two sides of kolkataOriginally posted by: AllThatCritique
What are the chances y'all live in the same neighborhood 😆
Today I got to know that Poonam Dhillon and Padmini Kolhapur are besties. What a discovery!! Please share if you know of any other Bollywood...
2001: Yes, I’m Going There Again. I get it. I’ve already raved about the music of 2001. More than once. At this point, the forum probably sees...
...
Nah nothing about Bollywood here , nothing When you have true citizens like this what else one needs A true gem I would like to share this video...
Everything about Bollywood feels... manufactured these days. Not just the films. The hype. The "record-breaking" headlines. The carefully...
0