Thank you so much everyone for liking the VM 😳
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Thank you so much everyone for liking the VM 😳
The VM is too amazing and Beautiful 😍
I Loved It and I hope we will get to watch many more VM of our couple Prerana and Rishab.
Originally posted by: Ruhanika08897
The VM is too amazing and Beautiful 😍
I Loved It and I hope we will get to watch many more VM of our couple Prerana and Rishab.
Thank you so much for liking😳
Originally posted by: PODCKRJBO25RLCZ7
Happy birthday to you Kaira ❤️😛❤️ hope you have a great day today and the year ahead is full of many blessings ❤️😛❤️🥳🥳🥳🥳🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗👏👏👏👏👏👏🍰🍰🍰🍰🎂🎂🎂🎂🎂🧁🧁🧁🧁🧁🎇🎇🎇🎇🎆🎆🎆🎆🎆 I don’t know how to post pics so please accept my birthday 🍰 wish 🙏🙏🙏🙏🥰🥰🥰😂😂untill next year I’m going to learn how to post pictures here 😒😍😉🥰Trust me 😉😉😉
Thank u 🤗❤️❤️❤️❤️🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗
Beautiful vm on a beautiful song😊
Omg Tani I loved this ❤️ the song choice and the colouring is so beautiful !!! You’re so talented and I know I always say it but really these videos you create are magic!
Hi Tanu, I am Maha and I really enjoyed listening to this vm, Khaani OST is one of my all time favouriites , so happy to listen to this OST
Beautiful vm on a beautiful song😊
Thank you so much😳
Originally posted by: vena.cava.
Omg Tani I loved this ❤️ the song choice and the colouring is so beautiful !!! You’re so talented and I know I always say it but really these videos you create are magic!
Thank you so much Nor 🤗
Hi Tanu, I am Maha and I really enjoyed listening to this vm, Khaani OST is one of my all time favouriites , so happy to listen to this OST
Thank you so much for liking it Maha😳