PreRish VM || Khaani OST || ~~ Happy Birthday Alisha ~~- Page 2

Created

Last reply

Replies

33

Views

3.6k

Users

15

Likes

51

Frequent Posters

MajhboorChomo thumbnail
9th Anniversary Thumbnail Dazzler Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
#11

Happy birthday to you Kaira ❤️😛❤️ hope you have a great day today and the year ahead is full of many blessings ❤️😛❤️🥳🥳🥳🥳🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗👏👏👏👏👏👏🍰🍰🍰🍰🎂🎂🎂🎂🎂🧁🧁🧁🧁🧁🎇🎇🎇🎇🎆🎆🎆🎆🎆 I don’t know how to post pics so please accept my birthday 🍰 wish 🙏🙏🙏🙏🥰🥰🥰😂😂untill next year I’m going to learn how to post pictures here 😒😍😉🥰Trust me 😉😉😉

TC_FA thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
#12

Originally posted by: fitoori_kudi

OMFG Tani 🤗

Image


This VM is just PERFECT ❤️EVERY SINGLE FRAME, THE SONG CHOICD, COLORING, EFFECTS IS JUST GOLD 🌟 Image


Isse better gift nhi mil sakta tha 😭😭😭😭😭😭😭 n last me bajju in jail 😍 *hayee* 🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥

Love u so much 😭😭😭😭❤❤❤❤❤❤❤

Image

I'm glad that you liked it🤗

TC_FA thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
#13

Originally posted by: SanyaEterna

Taniiiiiiiiiiiiiii❤️❤️❤️🔥🔥🔥❤️🔥❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️🔥🔥

Omfg this was PERFECTION! I loved that show and this song is my all time favorite 😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍

Thank you so much Sanu🤗

munnihyderabad thumbnail
21st Anniversary Thumbnail Trailblazer Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 7 years ago
#14

Tani this is such a beautiful VM i love Khaani OST it's such a beauty ... and the scenes are all ek se bhadkar ek ❤️

Happy Birthday Kia 🤗

Transference thumbnail
15th Anniversary Thumbnail Stunner Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 7 years ago
#15

Omg, Tanika, you made a VM on Khaani OST!!!! I can’t even explain how much I was in love with them. Their story was so well made smiley27and this on PreRish is magical smiley40smiley31

TC_FA thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
#16

Originally posted by: Surbhi123

Omg Tani its wonderful dear ❤❤😍😍😍mein fan ho gayi tumhare vm ki thank you soo much for this amazing vm love you a lot 😘😘😘😘😘

Glad that you liked it😳

TC_FA thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
#17

Originally posted by: munnihyderabad

Tani this is such a beautiful VM i love Khaani OST it's such a beauty ... and the scenes are all ek se bhadkar ek ❤️

Happy Birthday Kia 🤗

Thank you so much Moo ji😳

MR21 thumbnail
15th Anniversary Thumbnail Sparkler Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
#18

Tani🤗

Awesome VM👏

This is the first time I am listening to this song. The show is recommended by Piu some time back, I still need to watch it.

TC_FA thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
#19

Originally posted by: manzilmukul

Omg, Tanika, you made a VM on Khaani OST!!!! I can’t even explain how much I was in love with them. Their story was so well made smiley27and this on PreRish is magical smiley40smiley31

Thank you so much Piu 🤗

TC_FA thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
#20

Originally posted by: MR21

Tani🤗

Awesome VM👏

This is the first time I am listening to this song. The show is recommended by Piu some time back, I still need to watch it.

Ramya🤗

Glad that you liked it😳

Related Topics

Top

Stay Connected with IndiaForums!

Be the first to know about the latest news, updates, and exclusive content.

Add to Home Screen!

Install this web app on your iPhone for the best experience. It's easy, just tap and then "Add to Home Screen".