When one has no arguments, cheap emoji's and gifs are the way to go, pathetic
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: Journey95
When one has no arguments, cheap emoji's and gifs are the way to go, pathetic
I dont waste my time on people like u with rational posts,
bye.
Originally posted by: vena.cava.
I don't think this is a fair comparison as the archetypes of both characters aren't really the same. But I'd choose SRK in Darr. I watched that as a child and truly believed he was the creepiest man alive lol. It didn't help that he was the same in Anjaam which I also watched around the same time. 😆
He was really creepy in Baazigar, Darr and anjam.
Originally posted by: KhushbooLvNK
He was really creepy in Baazigar, Darr and anjam.
I KNOW - made little four year old me so upset 😆
Was Aamir a pyschopath in Ghajini tho? Didn't see it that way. SRK's role in Darr is the more iconic one but I love Ghajini so much I'm gonna go with that one. 😃
Srk , Darr ka kkkkkk kiran loved it ❤️
But this comparison is invalid Aamir was not Psycho in that movie
https://x.com/thevirdas/status/2079985963712102620?s=20
https://x.com/CineIndiaX/status/2076346455070220549?s=20 Hey bhagwan Who sat there to watch this and thought "wow"?
https://x.com/i/status/2077957319015772326
...
Aamir,Preity,Sunny with Amitabh Bachchan in KBC https://x.com/SonyTV/status/2086037201545265339?s=20...
1