Originally posted by: Phoenix_75
Bring it on😆 We need a deserving and strong woman opposite Rishabh. Yeh Prerna ne toh aaj dikha dia how undeserving she is🤢
5 people 👏🏼
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
Kanika you are loser
Bhabhiji missing
Originally posted by: Phoenix_75
Bring it on😆 We need a deserving and strong woman opposite Rishabh. Yeh Prerna ne toh aaj dikha dia how undeserving she is🤢
5 people 👏🏼
😲kya hua dear 😲Originally posted by: fitoori_kudi
1 crore 😲👏
Originally posted by: R4OVF7RKBAUKLGCH
Stop behaving like prerna ś soulmate 😆😆😆
Kya insult kia sanya ka 😲🤣🤣🤣
Me tooooo from yesterday’s episode 💔💔🥺😭😭😭😭Originally posted by: fitoori_kudi
I don't even wanna talk about today's episode
Pre is kalank on womanhood 🤪
I cudnt stop crying seeing Bajaj today 💔💔💔💔😭😭😭😭😭😭
Muje bhi DM kardo caps😭
😲kya hua dear 😲
I m watching kbc 😆 the woman just won 1cr
zaya look at tanvi 😭 face
u bet , he was shocked when she said that.
With family like pre, bajaj does not need enemies
Absolutely. That behavior was just hurtful and he didn’t deserve any of it 😭
Originally posted by: fitoori_kudi
Kya insult kia sanya ka 😲🤣🤣🤣
I will not condone this behavior 😭😭😭
Originally posted by: XZFJQBJEIRZE27OC
Me tooooo from yesterday’s episode 💔💔🥺😭😭😭😭
Pre is such a disgrace