I don't even wanna talk about today's episode
Pre is kalank on womanhood 🤪
I cudnt stop crying seeing Bajaj today 💔💔💔💔😭😭😭😭😭😭
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
Salman sir stop giving importance to Kanika
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
I don't even wanna talk about today's episode
Pre is kalank on womanhood 🤪
I cudnt stop crying seeing Bajaj today 💔💔💔💔😭😭😭😭😭😭
yes Nupur.....Rati as an actress will give competition to ksg on acting front.....perfect match.....their scenes will be worth watching if that happened i feel. ❤️Originally posted by: SanyaEterna
Meri Nupur😭😭😭😭❤️
So called women prerna turned strong to accuse bajaj other whoever insult her she will take all i hope she get insult day by day that evern rishab dnt support her😡😈🤬
💔💔💔💔💔💔💔💔💔💔
Originally posted by: SanyaEterna
Nope, Rishabh-Menka 😁
Bring it on😆 We need a deserving and strong woman opposite Rishabh. Yeh Prerna ne toh aaj dikha dia how undeserving she is🤢
.Originally posted by: EtherealRati
yes Nupur.....Rati as an actress will give competition to ksg on acting front.....perfect match.....their scenes will be worth watching if that happened i feel. ❤️
Rati wud be perfect for meneka
Stop behaving like prerna ś soulmate 😆😆😆Originally posted by: SanyaEterna
🤣 mAh LiFe mAh RuLeZ
Originally posted by: EtherealRati
yes Nupur.....Rati as an actress will give competition to ksg on acting front.....perfect match.....their scenes will be worth watching if that happened i feel. ❤️
Yaar I love her ❤️she's so good! I loved her in MJHT and Porus!
I m imagining shipa anand with ksg and surbhi chadna too 😭
Originally posted by: P66YGWGCFUQHITEL
Stop behaving like prerna ś soulmate 😆😆😆
Excuse me how dare you insult me like that😭😭