You seem to miss Suparna a lot😆
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
You seem to miss Suparna a lot😆
Hello
@Meetha dil @sanskari kanya @jhakaaas devi @pikaachu @puchkii @detective chachi 420 @hawa hawai @luka chupi🤗🤗
Kaise ho sab k sab
Guys also we should give Shamma, Smita and Vageeshwari their LTG names😃
Hi Ananya di...
@sajida di nice name na...Meetha dil❤️
Originally posted by: munchkinland
yeah I suggested it🤗
I think max names tune hi decide kie h yahan..haina ?
Mera bhi tune decide kia tha
Originally posted by: Samaina_1993
Guys also we should give Shamma, Smita and Vageeshwari their LTG names😃
Let them enroll first
Lost net , wapis aa gayiOriginally posted by: munchkinland
ha but voh ab phir gayab hogyi🤣
Sirf aaj hi toh late huyi😭Originally posted by: munchkinland
Ananya you late fellow😆
Hello
@Meetha dil @sanskari kanya @jhakaaas devi @pikaachu @puchkii @detective chachi 420 @hawa hawai 🤗🤗
Kaise ho sab k sab
Ye sab Kaun hain
I have forgotten everyone's name