I hope she never invites PC... This show ain't for her friends... She can get bigger celebs...
You want to fight?

Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
I hope she never invites PC... This show ain't for her friends... She can get bigger celebs...
You want to fight?

Originally posted by: zehreeli.kheer
😲 you tou know me from beginning then😆
Hehe.. i called u hamham once😆


Times like this I wish I was a cat
I went and checked Spotify US charts and Post Malone's songs had lined up the entire top 10 charts 😲( It knocked Señorita from the top spot).
Today I got to know that Poonam Dhillon and Padmini Kolhapur are besties. What a discovery!! Please share if you know of any other Bollywood...
2001: Yes, I’m Going There Again. I get it. I’ve already raved about the music of 2001. More than once. At this point, the forum probably sees...
...
Nah nothing about Bollywood here , nothing When you have true citizens like this what else one needs A true gem I would like to share this video...
Everything about Bollywood feels... manufactured these days. Not just the films. The hype. The "record-breaking" headlines. The carefully...
0