
Page
of
1
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
Mahi and Uditi
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Well I guess the female lead wouldn't having a significant role like Vidya had🤔.
Omg is she the new number one? Shraddha who?
Have they officially confirmed?I thought Sara is doing this film as per rumours.
Originally posted by: Melissaa
Have they officially confirmed?I thought Sara is doing this film as per rumours.
Not officially. The Sara rumor I saw that she is starring in ALR next with Dhanush.
Sara needs to pick that Dhanush movie and not this. Karthik-Sara doing back to back movies in a short period of time would be a bad idea.
Not officially. The Sara rumor I saw that she is starring in ALR next with Dhanush.
It was Tara not Sara. My bad.
More reasons not to watch bb2. Rooster and now Blandvani.
Hasin bhootani. I like it
I guess this is Kiara hinting

https://x.com/i/status/2077005521820037453
https://youtu.be/ly5FEs0F8_I?si=guWoVfc-WOJeCwho
https://x.com/i/status/2037162229225972060
Sidharth wishes Kiara Advani happy birthday https://x.com/SidMalhotra/status/2083231401982517742?s=20
1