guddi01 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

I hope its Babita's time now to heal along with Mini and HS. I want her to be strong this time and be the one to unite HS and Mini.

Be a good Mother and Wife at the same time. Yes she will do it.

Now that she got rid of all the pain, anger and betrayal by the Khuranas and I hope that She does not go and say Sorry to them as well as what She said was true and told them how they used and abused her.

So the Wedding is happening tomorrow but with Sadness and misunderstandings amongst them all. 

Now that all the dramas are out of the way and they are Married, at least now they can take it slowly and discover the new family life and love as well

I think that HS was hurt by the talk by Mini and in a way what she was saying was played behind her and when he saw Babita crying it hurt him even more than his pain. It was his pain that he showed Mini and its these two have to talk.

Mini has to stop hiding things and talk to her Mother and visa versa.

I don't get it if they are that close then why does Mini hid things from her Mother is stupid.

I hope that no breakdown Mini is shown, but behaves like a Child now and not the Mother.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rr66 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

its really annoying right.. mini is behaving like a tv soap bahu from past few days.. i want her to react like these two like a human being with emotions

silvermoonlight thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

The drama is not out of the way

It’s just beginning .... a whole lot of s*** is gonna still go down 

HS disappointed me

Minni needs to stop trying to be mahaan ...and yeah she is gonna lose it at some point ..she’s doing that weird smiling crying thing again 

guddi01 thumbnail

I think that HS was hurt today and in a way it was insulting as well on your wedding day as well and top of all the taunts etc he flipped. 

What I don't get is that She has been with Mickey all this time doing the CD etc and he did not notice or stop the CD is beyond belief. 

Bobby I can know will get blamed because he played it.

But amazed that it was still playing and no one stopped it.

Khatri was such a creep talking like that about Babita in front of everyone and his wife is unbelievable that no one told him to shut up. Or his Wife when he was talking like that is unbelievable. 

File a FIR against him. I hope that the CV don't butcher HS anymore.

If this is what they want to show that 2nd Marriages don't work tjan why do it in the 1st place is so stupid.

Mini needs to stop hiding things and come out and say it

sunaina02 thumbnail

They have kept Babita simplistic and made Minnie the Mahaaan devi-like ITV female lead! 

Such female leads always hide their feelings and what they are doing .

Saiyaa thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

yes mini's weird crying smiling thing is disturbing & babita always remains clueless about it .

then the HS thing happening today , yes he is as human as others but this wasn't i ever wanted between him & his veer balika especially on this day .

due to all this i couldn't enjoy the outburst as well because the consequences r heavy & much hurtful for babita/mini .

somedays back it was tweeted that many myths of mini will be shattered about her mother with this i don't know which way they plan to take it .

i hope naeem bi & poonam comes to rescue & try to talk to minni , ease her stress .

Edited by kriya_12 - 4 years ago
guddi01 thumbnail

Mini like her Babes is a dreamer. With Babes I can understand a love story with Ashok is the only thing that kept her sane for 17 years.

But Mini was fed love stories of Ashok by Babita because she wanted to create a perfect Father for her Mini who would have been no wiser if Mita was not on the Scene.

But She grew up in the Khuranas house and seen the way her Babes was treated so what myths are there left to see. She was there all day with her Babes. So what Skeletons is she going to find.

The CV are going to butcher HS and Babita to justify Mini the great at 17 years is crazy.

I am glad that she said that she was Married at Mini age and what a nightmare it turned out.