I think this is the same house where Angad was kept but change of decor. I have feeling that Guddan followed her Jindal Saab, they caught her.
Bhootni can care less🤣
Jindal Saab se yeh naa ho payega
Bhootni is ho gaye dono start😈
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT ~~*~~ National Phenomenon Is Brewing ~~*~~
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Neetu and RK -birthday wishes 😊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
I think this is the same house where Angad was kept but change of decor. I have feeling that Guddan followed her Jindal Saab, they caught her.
Bhootni can care less🤣
Jindal Saab se yeh naa ho payega
Bhootni is ho gaye dono start😈












Congratulations Komal for being dazzler👏
Promotion hua party banti hai🥳
Cheating also to show Guddan that he is moved on.
Yay!!! Thank you. I didn’t even notice ...couldn’t tell on my mobile.
Hahaha thank you to aunty 🥳
Checked and replied :)
Congratulations Komal for becoming a Dazzler🥳👏
Originally posted by: kshah1987
Checked and replied :)
Just sent you another one :)
Congratulations Komal for becoming a Dazzler🥳👏
Thank you Piku!!!! 🤗
Completed the Kitchen Confrontation and the Written Update with rants😊
Added Mini Analysis to the first post😃
Mini Analysis


