You know that's not possible 🤗
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT ~~*~~ National Phenomenon Is Brewing ~~*~~
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Neetu and RK -birthday wishes 😊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
You know that's not possible 🤗
Originally posted by: Mayashika
Yeah, a fantastic time! I think, I am visiting Vagamon for the 100th time! 😆
oh wow so much craze for hill stations
I am not very fond of them
I am good too....
It's been sooo long. I hope you had a good time when u were Not here...
Because we all missed you
Apart from travelling, I was not really good. Main reason for staying away. But, all good now.
Main aadhe ghante se LTG par aur Whatsapp par kissi se parallel chatting karte karte thak gayi...ah finally decide kiya ki ek jagah hi sahi..whatsapp par...aur aaj thoda mood bhi kharab hai
Originally posted by: --Shamoo--
I love writing, reading, singing, and sometimes editing pictures 😃
but most of the times I just watch tv series
Oh! So good. You should share few of your edits and stories then, if possible on SamAina 😳
Yeah you my sister🤗
Originally posted by: Mayashika
Apart from travelling, I was not really good. Main reason for staying away. But, all good now.
Twinnie🥺🥺😭
I love them! I am very much fond of visiting islands too! Do you like them?
Originally posted by: Samaina_1993
Main aadhe ghante se LTG par aur Whatsapp par kissi se parallel chatting karte karte thak gayi...ah finally decide kiya ki ek jagah hi sahi..whatsapp par...aur aaj thoda mood bhi kharab hai
Oh take care🤗