Originally posted by: Samaina_1993
Bye guys🤗
tum phir chaldi itni jldi
majra kya hain
hume bhi btao jara
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
Neetu and RK -birthday wishes 😊
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: Samaina_1993
Bye guys🤗
tum phir chaldi itni jldi
majra kya hain
hume bhi btao jara
I like to write, sketch and read.😳
Yours?
Originally posted by: Mayashika
I am doing good. Tum kaisi ho?
I am good too....
It's been sooo long. I hope you had a good time when u were Not here...
Because we all missed you
Originally posted by: munchkinland
Oh acha I hope you had a fantastic time exploring all these places
Yeah, a fantastic time! I think, I am visiting Vagamon for the 100th time! 😆
Hii! How are you?Originally posted by: Mayashika
Oh okayyy! Hi Shamoo 😃
Perhaps work😭
phir thik hain
vrna you broke ny heart 🥺
Originally posted by: --Shamoo--
Really? there must be something... like your hobbies, shows you follow, fandoms you are part of, birthday, where are you from? hehe abhi keliye itna hi
Just want to know you more... :)
Btw love your dp it's really cute!
Arey baba itne saare questions.... Tum LTG ki sbse innocent bacchi se itne sawal puchogiiii
Kop.kop for that I just love this character sooo much
I love writing, reading, singing, and sometimes editing pictures 😃
but most of the times I just watch tv series