I had some furniture replacements so couldn't catch up the episode..will update late night 😍
I had some furniture replacements so couldn't catch up the episode..will update late night 😍
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
ASIF AT | The Unfavoured Favourite™
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Tumne phir se double post kar diya ya kal ka bhi reserve kar liya? 🤔
Originally posted by: asmaanixx
Tumne phir se double post kar diya ya kal ka bhi reserve kar liya? 🤔
Double tha...woh Kal k lye krdya..
I can't believe it, today's the D Day and the excitement levels are just normal. 😆
Originally posted by: Mishti_Dahi
I can't believe it, today's the D Day and the excitement levels are just normal. 😆
Yaar koi tho update do whts happening plsss
I dunno I'm not watching the episode.
Yahan toh Modi ka kuch chaalu hai😆
Originally posted by: Mishti_Dahi
I can't believe it, today's the D Day and the excitement levels are just normal. 😆
My excitement level is pretty much negative at this point 😅
Bas khatam karo yeh shaadi ab
Originally posted by: Mishti_Dahi
I dunno I'm not watching the episode.
Yahan toh Modi ka kuch chaalu hai😆
LOL phir tho hav fun 😆
till now, the only thing i loved was babitas outburst. but mini will surely think she is also a relation babita wants to get rid off.
HS doubting mini will surely lead to the MU. and now the father track will start.
loved mini speaking up to lovely and saying that this is our family matter, dont interfere. and that HS is questioning me, not you, stay out.
will update more later, had to get this out of my mind and heart.
Originally posted by: shruti_luvs_msk
till now, the only thing i loved was babitas outburst. but mini will surely think she is also a relation babita wants to get rid off.
HS doubting mini will surely lead to the MU. and now the father track will start.
loved mini speaking up to lovely and saying that this is our family matter, dont interfere. and that HS is questioning me, not you, stay out.
will update more later, had to get this out of my mind and heart.
Tx dear. that means HS doubting mini 😒. I cant believe it. 😭