Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

asmaanixx thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: inlieu

Am I expecting too much by hoping that Khatri is caught and punished this time?

Yes, yes you are.

AreYaar thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: inlieu

I got the same feeling. In fact, he looked extremely concerned and rather than talk about who's to blame he seemed to want to understand the sequence of events in thanedaar mode. 

He was tearing up during Minnie's speech, before the video played. In the pre-cap his eyes looked pained, not just for Babita and himself, but also that the effort put in by his daughter ended up being sabotaged. He knows that no matter what Minnie might feel, on this big day she would never show her mother horrible memories of her wedding with Ashok. She would never deliberately hurt her mother or HS, that too on the day all 3 of them are going to start a new phase in their lives. Besides, she just said she loved them both.

Pre-caps as usual are so confusing!

Am I expecting too much by hoping that Khatri is caught and punished this time?

EXACTLY. I just finished watching and I'm even more stumped why everyone interpreted this scene as him "accusing" Mini.....he was just concerned cuz Babita was upset and yes, he was trying to investigate the situation in thaanedaar mode. 

All three are just upset by the situation....but handle kar lenge mil ke.....ismein character butchering nahin lagaa as of now mujhe toh *shrugs*

Khatri is an easy trope to create faltu drama.....lol I doubt he will ever be punished....even if they catch him, Kammo and Khatri will justify themselves saying sab yehi sochte hain blah blah. 

All I can hope for is that HS atleast slaps him😆