I think nothing can top K3G- Page 4

Created

Last reply

Replies

32

Views

4.9k

Users

13

Likes

32

Frequent Posters

KTXCYFPXNPBNFGET thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
#31

Originally posted by: Twinklingmoon

He is delusional. He hate all his previous films because they are trolled on internet and he claim ADHM to be his most honest work.

With Takht, I have hopes. He might just do the unexpected. He has good writers on his side this time.

He is foolish, most still like his older movies way more than the new one's. He shouldn't listen to a minority of haters. And ADHM was trolled anyway so I don't think the new approach worked

Stark_Wolf thumbnail
16th Anniversary Thumbnail Sparkler Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 7 years ago
#32

Originally posted by: NWEYQ3H2EOWEMJRX

I love HAHK but HSSH sucks, I think the former was really carried by Madhuri and her chemistry with Salamn. HSSH has nothing like that and the love stories are underdeveloped in comparison

I love both the movies, both are cheesy family stuff n for me both movie means prem aka Salman.. I like sallu Madhuri chemistry n they were really good bt prem preeti hssh had the bestest chemistry n sweetest LS<3

KTXCYFPXNPBNFGET thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
#33

Originally posted by: Stark_Wolf

I love both the movies, both are cheesy family stuff n for me both movie means prem aka Salman.. I like sallu Madhuri chemistry n they were really good bt prem preeti hssh had the bestest chemistry n sweetest LS<3

Yeah but I feel like Salman didn't have a big enough role in HSSH, he seemed shafted in comparison with how he was the focus of HAHK. I really wanted to see more of him and Sonali bendre's, they were cute together

Related Topics

Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: Rosyme · 1 months ago

https://www.instagram.com/reel/Db7hePwBrLX/?igsh=MTc2bG1sYmRtMHdxcg==

https://www.instagram.com/reel/Db7hePwBrLX/
Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: Guru.Ghantaal · 1 months ago

Amid huge hype for Avengers doomsday, don't you think Srk should postpone the release of King in December? I think he should, seeing huge...

Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: oyebollywood · 3 months ago

https://x.com/i/status/2065437844307636525

https://x.com/i/status/2065437844307636525
Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: mintyblue · 1 months ago

My Top 5 Bollywood Films of 2026 (so far): Main Vaapas Aaunga ❤️ Chand Mera Dil Bhooth Bangla Assi Ikkis It's been a surprisingly good year for...

Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: mintyblue · 3 months ago

1. Khwab dekhoon - ek din https://youtu.be/2-6ukwJRjoM?si=JwNiA5CsqZzfT927 2. Leher song - cocktail 2...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2-6ukwJRjoM
Expand ▼
Top

Stay Connected with IndiaForums!

Be the first to know about the latest news, updates, and exclusive content.

Add to Home Screen!

Install this web app on your iPhone for the best experience. It's easy, just tap and then "Add to Home Screen".