I think nothing can top K3G- Page 3

Created

Last reply

Replies

32

Views

4.9k

Users

13

Likes

32

Frequent Posters

Melissaa thumbnail
8th Anniversary Thumbnail Rocker Thumbnail Engager Level 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
#21

I liked K3G better than KKHH even as a child.

Ur-Miserable thumbnail
10th Anniversary Thumbnail Stunner Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 7 years ago
#22

Originally posted by: zehreeli.kheer

Thats understandable though I did not start hating Suryavansham due to this😆

You like MNIK?😲

Suryavansham is epic, you should be banned for comparing it with Kjo's rotlu family dramas.

Yes, I like MNIK, had even opened a thread when I first came to the forum, citing the similarities between MBIK, PK and Bajrangi Bhaijaan, and how if there was a better director, MNIK would have been as big a blockbuster as them.

DushtKanya thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
#23

Remake?! Please never. Each of the actors wrre perfect in their roles and no one can touch the charm of the original.

KJo will DEFINITELY cast Alia if there's a remake and please, not this torture.

zehreeli.kheer thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 Thumbnail 17th Anniversary Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 7 years ago
#24

Originally posted by: Thug-Leader

Suryavansham is epic, you should be banned for comparing it with Kjo's rotlu family dramas.

Yes, I like MNIK, had even opened a thread when I first came to the forum, citing the similarities between MBIK, PK and Bajrangi Bhaijaan, and how if there was a better director, MNIK would have been as big a blockbuster as them.

I cannot be banned.. Heera Thakur and Thakur Bhanu Pratab would not let me be banned.. I am the zehreeli.kheer which actually united them and destroyed their enemy for good you see😆

Twinklingmoon thumbnail
7th Anniversary Thumbnail Dazzler Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 7 years ago
#25

KJo making KKKG of Mughal era. I cannot wait more😍

Stark_Wolf thumbnail
16th Anniversary Thumbnail Sparkler Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 7 years ago
#26

Originally posted by: MCQEB7WPIA4SFPDU

This movie was really epic

It had everything a BW movie should have - Family Drama, Love, Romance, Sanskaar, Songs, Glamour, Multi star cast.

I really miss those times.

I want k3g to be remade again with a new star cast

I think no BW movie can top this one..

Just the Bole Chudiyaan song gives me so many feels

Hum apke hain kaun

Hum saath saath hai

Zeal17 thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
#27

If ekta makes a sequel... Rani father takes over Amitabh business as a revenge. Amitabh goes to srk-kajol. Kajol sherni fights with Rani by becoming lawyer in no time gets everything back to amitabh... They accept her finally. Kareena(money hungry) feeling ignored asks for her part in property... end scene kills Hrithik. Cliffhanger Tbc in second sequel.

KTXCYFPXNPBNFGET thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
#28

Originally posted by: Twinklingmoon

KJo making KKKG of Mughal era. I cannot wait more😍

Kjo lost his charm, I doubt he can replicate that. He doesn't even seem to like KKHH/K3G anymore (listened too much to haters apparently).

KTXCYFPXNPBNFGET thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
#29

Originally posted by: Stark_Wolf

Hum apke hain kaun

Hum saath saath hai

I love HAHK but HSSH sucks, I think the former was really carried by Madhuri and her chemistry with Salamn. HSSH has nothing like that and the love stories are underdeveloped in comparison

Twinklingmoon thumbnail
7th Anniversary Thumbnail Dazzler Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 7 years ago
#30

He is delusional. He hate all his previous films because they are trolled on internet and he claim ADHM to be his most honest work.

With Takht, I have hopes. He might just do the unexpected. He has good writers on his side this time.

Originally posted by: EH5WHKPBYRXYCY4X

Kjo lost his charm, I doubt he can replicate that. He doesn't even seem to like KKHH/K3G anymore (listened too much to haters apparently).

Related Topics

Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: Rosyme · 1 months ago

https://www.instagram.com/reel/Db7hePwBrLX/?igsh=MTc2bG1sYmRtMHdxcg==

https://www.instagram.com/reel/Db7hePwBrLX/
Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: Guru.Ghantaal · 1 months ago

Amid huge hype for Avengers doomsday, don't you think Srk should postpone the release of King in December? I think he should, seeing huge...

Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: oyebollywood · 3 months ago

https://x.com/i/status/2065437844307636525

https://x.com/i/status/2065437844307636525
Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: mintyblue · 2 months ago

My Top 5 Bollywood Films of 2026 (so far): Main Vaapas Aaunga ❤️ Chand Mera Dil Bhooth Bangla Assi Ikkis It's been a surprisingly good year for...

Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: mintyblue · 3 months ago

1. Khwab dekhoon - ek din https://youtu.be/2-6ukwJRjoM?si=JwNiA5CsqZzfT927 2. Leher song - cocktail 2...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2-6ukwJRjoM
Expand ▼
Top

Stay Connected with IndiaForums!

Be the first to know about the latest news, updates, and exclusive content.

Add to Home Screen!

Install this web app on your iPhone for the best experience. It's easy, just tap and then "Add to Home Screen".