Awesome update 

Continue soon 

N

Thanks for the pm 

-TWINKLE 

suwathi78 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Finally ishita started loving raman..... 

Toshiji and simmi is too bad......

Please update next part soon..... 

Can't wait for next one...... 

Vampire2468 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Awesome update😳Loved it❤️Can't wait for the next part now

EmeraldStar thumbnail
Jimmy Jab Games Season 3 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

Beautiful update

Ishra getting closer

simmi n toshiji 😡

Cant they leave ishra to live happily

thanks for the pm

taahir004 thumbnail

Lovely Chapter 

Finally Raman feels that his wife has accepted him 

and probably is falling in love with him 

she searched his favorites and made it with halwa too 

but Toshiji and Simmi are ugly sure they hate Ishita but 

it was Raman that ate the food and he knew that his mother

and sister did something so he ate and praised Ishita 

now Ishita overhears Toshiji and Simmi and she knows that

Raman must be suffering 

maybe she will go to his office 

kenika thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Beautiful beautiful update di... Raman admire her in morning... 😍😍.... Beautiful scene... ❤... He did not want to make her uncomfortable so left for bathroom.... He come out and see ishu was still sleeping.... He wake her up.... OMG... 😨😨😱she called him for a hug... 😱😱😲he got shoked.... She too got embarrassed...both are just so cute... 🥰🥰... Amma called ishu and invited them for party.... Ishu told her that only she will come becoz Raman has very important work... Raman saw her and took phone from her... He told amma that they both will come... Ishu got happy..... Both got cozy... Lovely scene.... On dining table Raman infrom toshiji about their evening plan.... Toshiji got angry.... Simmi and toshiji plan something.... Poor ishu...plz plz update soon and thanks for pm di.. 

jinni thumbnail

Waiting waiting waiting.. 

cutieruhi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

PART 21

Ishita-mujhe Raman ke pass jaana hoga,he may need me.she said and went out hurriedly.she settle down in the car and told the driver to drive to raman's office.

All the way ,she was worried for him as he has eaten much red chilli which will adversely affect him.she told the driver to fasten and soon she reached his office.

She was going inside hurriedly when the receptionist stopped her and asked-kisse milna hai??

Ishita saw a different receptionist and said-raman se milna hai??Kahan hai woh??

Rec-sorry ma'am,u can't meet him.sir has told me to cancel all his appointment ,she was saying when Ishita said-main unki biwi hoon,I don't need ur permission to meet my husband .she said and went inside almost running .

She entered his cabin and look around but he was nowhere.ishita was thinking where is he,when she heard his voice from washroom,may be throwing up .

Ishita-i knew this was coming,that sambhar has so much of red chilly.she said to herself and went inside the washroom.

Raman raised his head to see who dare to enter his cabin and washroom even after his order and got surprised seeing Ishita running to him and before he can understand she hold him and said-r u ok??she said and start caressing his back.

Raman-u please go out,it's all dirty here,he said with great difficulty when she said-i am good,u just relax.she said and was holding him.

After throwing up,he went to wash bowl and cleaned his face .he walked slowly out of the washroom while Ishita was just holding him.

She made him sit in the couch and sat next to him.she wiped his face with her pallu and said-aap baitho ,main aati hoon.

Raman -dont go.

Ishita-just coming ,she said and went to his table.she called to canteen and told them to send lime water .then she called the poen and told him to bring a medicine.then she went to him,who was sitting closing his eyes keeping his head on the headrest.ishita sat next to him and kept his head in her lap.she start caressing his hair softly while he closed his eyes feeling good.she was caressing his hair while her eyes got filled seeing his condition,she couldn't stop herself and pecked his hair very softly.

He open his eyes and look at her with surprised eyes.

Ishita-kyun karte hai aisa,why u ate that when it was so bad.kyun khud ko itni takleef di.she said taking his hand in hers with moist eyes.

Raman tried to get up when she said-chup chap lete rahiye,I am very angry on u.bahut daant lagani hai aapko but not now.jab aap thik ho jaayenge tab.

Raman smiled and said-tu abhi daant lein.

Ishita-kyun Kiya aisa,Raman.kitni tabiyat kharab ho gayi aapki.

Raman-how can I not eat it,tune itne pyaar se itni mehnat se banaya tha mere liye.teri pehli rasoi thi,can't ruin it.it was important.

Ishita caressed his face and said-nothing is important then u.aapko kya lagta hai aapko iss tarah bimaar dekh kar bahut khush ho gayi main.no ,I can't see u in pain ,Raman.meri koi Khushi aapki takleef se badi nahi hai.she said keeping her head on his while he closed his eyes feeling the warmth of her love.

She wrapped him more in her arms and was just lost in him when there was a knock on the door.she get up and went to check.

The poen brought the lime water and medicine.ishita took it and thanked him.she walked to Raman and said-uthiye Raman,dawa kha lijiye.

Raman got up and had medicine . Ishita start making him drink lime water and he start sipping looking at her.

Ishita saw him looking at her and asked-kya??

Raman-main khud pi sakta hoon.

Ishita-main pila rahi hoon naa,bahut manmaani kar chuke hai.now just be quiet.i am already angry on u .she said making him smile.

Ishita-kya,joke maar rahi hoon.raman ,I am really angry with u.aapko pata hai,ekdum paagal hai aap.

Raman -haan ,tere liye.he said smiling making her smile too.

Ishita-kitni baar ultiyan hui.

Raman-jyada nahi,just one.

Ishita look at him and said-tell me the truth.

Raman -chaar baar,do baar raaste mein,do baar office mein.

Ishita-tabhi u r looking so worn.why u do so,aisa nahi karna chahiye tha ,Raman.she said feeling very guilty.

Raman-i am hungry .he said trying to divert her mind.

Ishita-main kuch laati hoon,canteen kahan hai??

Raman-just tell me what I should eat now,main manga lunga.

Ishita-nahi,u stay here.i will go and bring myself .

Raman-yahin reh naa mere paas.i am liking it.

Ishita -main abhi aayi,aap rest kariye.

Raman-atleast kiss me again.i am sick .he said with a cute pout.

Ishita smiled and pecked his temple again.

Ishita-main aabhi aati hoon,aap rest kijiye.dont try to work  ,u r not fine.

Raman-tu joh kahegi wahin karunga,just be with me.

Ishita-i am just coming.she said and went out while Raman was smiling remembering how she is taking care of him.

Raman-kuch badal raha hai hum dono ke beech.her feelings for me r changing.he said smiling and switch on his laptop to see what she is doing in canteen.

Ishita entered the canteen's kitchen and a man said-dont u know yahan aana allowed nahi hai .jaiye yahan se.

Raman got angry and was about to call to scold them when Ishita said-aapke boss ki wife hoon main,mujhe kaam hai kuch.

Raman smiled and kept the phone back smiling.

Man-kaun se boss ki.

Ishita-aapke MD ki,Raman bhalla ki wife hoon main .she said and everyone got up to greet her while Raman smiled hearing her acknowledging him as his wife.

Raman-finally tumne mujhe apna pati maan hi liya.

Chef came to her and said-kya chahiye ma'am.

Ishita-i want to make something ,Kahan bana sakti hoon.

Chef-hum bana dete hai sir ke liye.aap bata dijiye Kya banana hai.

Ishita-main bana lungi,aap mujhe bata dijiye where I can make it .

Chef told a person to take her and be with her to assist her.the person nodded and Ishita went while Raman was just watching all this smiling.he was very happy seeing her concern for him.

Ishita made porridge for him along with coffee for herself.she placed it in a plate and was taking when a person said-give me,I will take it .

Ishita-main le jaati hoon.

Person-how can u carry this,aap sir ki wife hai .sir dekhenge toh gussa karenge.

Ishita nodded and gave him the plate .seeing her coming ,he kept the laptop and lay down on the couch.

Ishita come in and saw him sleeping.she settle beside him and said-ek din mein kitni weak lagne lage.i don't know ,why u did so.she said caressing his face when the poen came and went keeping the food.

Ishita-raman,Raman uthiye kha lijiye .

Raman got up and saw porridge.

He made a face and said-i am not going to eat this .u know my favourites and out of all ,u made this.

Ishita-but u r sick,itni mirch kha kar aapka tummy upset ho gaya hai,toh u should eat something light.

Raman-but not this.

Ishita-yahin milega,mirch khaayi thi naa.ab yeh thi khaiye .she said feeding him.

Raman -main khud kha lunga .he said trying to take the spoon when Ishita said-main khila rahi hoon naa .

Raman-no need,I can eat myself.he was saying when she glared him and he start eating without fussing.

Ishita was feeding him while he was just looking at her all lost when her phone rang .she picked the phone and said-sorry I can't come,cancel all my appointments.

Rec-but Dr ,saare pateint wait kar rahe hai aur woh Mr subramanium bhi aaye hai ,he is creating nuisance.keh rahe hai ki aap kitni irresponsible hai.

Ishita-then tell him to take his wife somewhere else.main nahi aane wali.and don't call me again.i am very busy.saying so she hung the call.

Raman-agar important hai toh chali jao.tum Kal bhi clinic nahi gayi thi.

Ishita-nothing is important then u,aap khana kha kar rest kijiye.i am here with u.she said feeding him when he held her hand and said-why u r doing all this??he said making Ishita look at him.

Raman-tum guilty ho that I have to eat that food for u,yaa kuch aur kaaran hai.

Ishita-haan guilt hai,ki meri wajah se aapne itna bura khana khaya.she said making his face fell.

Raman-oh guilt hai,don't be,he was saying when he heard,but sirf guilt nahi hai.i really do care about u.aapko kabhi kuch nahi hona chahiye ,I can't see u in pain ,Raman.

He smiled fully hearing her words and said-can I ask why??

Ishita look at him ,while he was looking at her with hopeful eyes.

Ishita-ab aap aaram kijiye.she said and was going when he pulled her to himself and next her sit in his lap.

Ishita-raman ,Kya kar rahe hai.aapki tabiyat,she was saying when he kept his finger on her mouth and said-chup ,tab se bol rahi ho.now listen to me.he said making her silent and look at him.

He cupped her face and pecked her temple while she closed her eyes feeling his touch.

Raman-i love u ,I love u alot.i am very happy that u r my wife,joh meri itni care karti hai.mujhse itna pyaar karne lagi hai.i know u r scared to name ur feeling but I know u have fallen in love with me and I am loving this feeling.the feeling of being ur beloved and the warmth of ur love.mujhe hamesha aise hi pyaar karogi naa.he asked looking at her ,to which she didn't answered just hugged him tight.he smiled fully at her response and hugged her tight closing his eyes feeling contented.

That's all for now,enjoy.

suwathi78 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Mind blowing update year. ..really super♡♡♡♥♥♥♥ Eagerly waiting for next update
cooldilkaur thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Beautiful update di

Ishita was so worried for raman

He was loving her care and love

She especially made food for him