Harry-Hermione. They looked good together
Coloring or Colouring?😂
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
ASIF AT | The Unfavoured Favourite™
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
Harry-Hermione. They looked good together
Coloring or Colouring?😂
College life
Friday nights or Saturday nights?
Colouring
I was taught to adhere to Queen's English in school, and now I can't handle MS Word constantly changing it and showing me spelling errors.
OnePlus or Apple?
Originally posted by: najma123
Colouring
I was taught to adhere to Queen's English in school, and now I can't handle MS Word constantly changing it and showing me spelling errors.
OnePlus or Apple?
Someone from my class wrote it without the u, and the teacher said u r writing it the wrong way. I personally don't mind using both😂
I have never used oneplus before and i dont own an iphone but i used it before 😂 so iPhone>Oneplus??😂
Typing or Writing?
Someone from my class wrote it without the u, and the teacher said u r writing it the wrong way. I personally don't mind using both😂
I have never used oneplus before and i dont own an iphone but i used it before 😂 so iPhone>Oneplus??😂
Typing or Writing?
Writing
Thriller or Romance?
Someone from my class wrote it without the u, and the teacher said u r writing it the wrong way. I personally don't mind using both😂
I have never used oneplus before and i dont own an iphone but i used it before 😂 so iPhone>Oneplus??😂
Typing or Writing?
Typing as my speed has improved now😂
Basket ball or badminton
Basket ball
Spring or Autumn
Typing, simply coz I can delete and add anything anywhere and my handwriting sucks.Someone from my class wrote it without the u, and the teacher said u r writing it the wrong way. I personally don't mind using both😂
I have never used oneplus before and i dont own an iphone but i used it before 😂 so iPhone>Oneplus??😂
Typing or Writing?
Yeah Indian schools teach only UK English. Such a nice way to pick Apple. 😆
Deepika or Priyanka?
Originally posted by: najma123
Typing, simply coz I can delete and add anything anywhere and my handwriting sucks.
Yeah Indian schools teach only UK English. Such a nice way to pick Apple. 😆
Deepika or Priyanka?
😆
I like Deepika, but for its PC all the way!!
Alia or Sara Ali ?