Am I the only one who didn't like it much?!
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT ~~*~~ National Phenomenon Is Brewing ~~*~~
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Neetu and RK -birthday wishes 😊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Am I the only one who didn't like it much?!
Garbage song as expected
Originally posted by: 4thPrincoholic
Am I the only one who didn't like it much?!
hi5! only Lana part is bearable... lana wasted her time.. her worst might b better than this.
Originally posted by: RheaSingh
Miley used to be simply superb in her videos until when she did that twerk performance, after that most of the videos seek desperation, though she's beautiful...she should act like her age..she could have become more famous IMO
I agree. I miss the old Miley ☹️.
Originally posted by: 4thPrincoholic
Am I the only one who didn't like it much?!
Nah. Based on what I saw in YouTube comments and Reddit pop heads a lot of people were disappointed.
i feel this american musicians spend more effort on video and auto tuning rather than the actual singing and lyrics
Actual good singers are getting sidelined by these OTT music videos
https://instagram.com/p/B2XDp8nlu2W/
Ariana's face here is meme worthy 🤣.
Not a fan of the song, but the beat is fire
Also Ariana is a beauty
Lana’s Part is the best bit in the song
Not related to Bollywood, you can discuss in the Bollywood Forum CC #18
- BWF DT
https://youtu.be/ovXDjZfHH70
https://youtu.be/NGVnBJyZvBY
https://x.com/i/status/2046826875067224273
https://x.com/bolly_talkies/status/2048797654638075989?s=20
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qvphw1QCGU4 list=RDqvphw1QCGU4 start_radio=1
0