I already did. Always alert. But jo bolna hain woh bol dena ka🤣Originally posted by: Wistfulness
Please edit this post. We aren't allowed to discuss the other couple here.
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
I already did. Always alert. But jo bolna hain woh bol dena ka🤣Originally posted by: Wistfulness
Please edit this post. We aren't allowed to discuss the other couple here.
Ramaya
Iyea tume
kyu kia 
Ab monday ka epi swaha🤣
God bless Munni Ji if she giving update🤣
RD, girls here having hope for first PreRish hug🤣Ab monday ka epi swaha🤣
Originally posted by: shin-chan
RD, girls here having hope for first PreRish hug🤣
wo ho sakta hai agar wo AT finish ho jaye sab AT oprish oh fish pe dependent hai 🤣
Btw Prerna ke haath Bajaj ke jawaani wale tasveere kab lagengii???😔
https://www.instagram.com/p/B2WYG4ehcQE/?igshid=ukvqc8ua941z
I love this hold ❤️☺️