Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Immaturebookie thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

The deshmukh house was lit up with a thousand fairy lights to welcome their little angel Kalyani.

"Auntyyy where's the babyyy" A super excited 8 year old Malhar came running to tug Anupriya.

"There she is" She led him to her cot.

"Can I play with her please? I promise I'll share all my toys with her!" He bargained.

"She's just a few days old champ once she gets a little bigger you can play with her. Ok?" Sarthak ruffled Malhar's hair.

The adults left leaving Malhar with Kalyani continuing to chatter.

"Hey there baby I'm Malhar" he smiled caressing her soft face and dropping a tiny kiss on her cheek.

"You're so soft" he laughed

"You know what your dada said we can play when you become a little more bigger. Please grow up fast I have so much to show you and so many games to play. You don't worry I'll teach you everything we could even go to the same school..." Malhar continued to talk to have a baby Kalyani giggle.

*Malhar 10 years , Kalyani 2 Years*

"Mawhaarrr" A chubby little Kayani came running to his room.

"My babyyy when did you come? How was your trip?" Malhar asked carrying Kalyani into his arms.

"Ith waths gwood" she babbled

"Hey there my champ look what we got you" Anupriya said giving him a huge wrapped up gift. 

"Thank you aunty" he beamed putting Kalyani down he unwrapped the gift together with Kalyani.

"IT.IS.THE.BEST.GIFT.EVER." He laughed pulling Sarthak and Anupriya into the biggest hug her could running around flashing his new electric toy car to his parents.

"This is too much Anu it must've cost a fortune" Malhar's mother spoke.

"Anything for Malhar now why don't you chill out a little we have so much to talk about" the ladies and men gathered at their spot exchanging a few laughs and drinks.

"Maahharr hide and seek?" Kalyani proposed.

"Sure cutie"

*2 hours later*

The parents found Kalyani sleeping on top of Malhar his face coloured in various markers.

"Looks like Kalyani gave Malhar a makeover again" Malhar's dad laughed.

Malhar 12 years , Kalyani 4 years*

"Kalyani......." an excited Malhar came screaming home to be met with a laughing Anupriya.

"What's with all the excitement champ" she ruffled his hair.

"I finally got done with all my homework I can finally go to the food fiesta Kalyani wanted me to come for" he gave a toothy grin.

"Awwwww mera bachha Kalyani went to the fiesta with Sarthak and Atharv " She pulled him into a hug.

"Atharv" he whispered annoyed.

That.Boy.Never.Learnt. No matter how many times Malhar clearly told this 10 year old brat to stay away from HIS friend he never listened. It was time to pull another classic prank.

"What are you grinning at?" Anupriya questioned.

"Nothing aunty" he smiled innocently 

Let's say that was an evening Atharv never forgot.

*Malhar 14 years, Kalyani 6 years*

It was Kalyani's first day at school, Malhar was clearly upset.

"What's wrong with you" Malhar's dad pinched his nose playfully.

"Why couldn't Kalyani get admission to my school? Why did she have to end up at Atharv's school?" He whined.

"You know that they tried their best beta, but they couldn't get a seat" His dad tried to explain.

"Yeah whatever" he sighed.

"Malharrrrrrrr......." Kalyani came running with her two perfectly tied pigtails and a princess school bag.

Malhar smiled at the pure sight engulfing her in a hug. Funnily she's now become heavier for him to carry. He never realized how much she's grown. 

"Look at my little princess" Malhar's dad swiped Kalyani off her feet peppering her with kisses as she laughed.

"Oyeee.... stop ruining my daughter's hairstyle I'm already late to work because this mother and daughter took almost an hour deciding for a hairstyle" Sarthak joked looking at Malhar's dad.

"Hey there Champ looking sharp" Sarthak kissed Malhar.

"Uncle I'm ready" Atharv came running to Malhar's garden.

"What are you doing here?" Malhar asked Arharv angrily.

"Oh, don't you know Sarthak uncle and papa will take turns to drop Kalyani and me to school" He wriggled his eyebrows.

"Papa let's go I'm getting late" Malhar stomped off without even bidding goodbye

*Time Lapse*

*Malhar 26 Kalyani 18*

"ARE YOU IGNORING ME?" Kalyani came storming into Malhar's room.

"What? No. Are you mad?" He tried to lie.

"Ok good I have so much to talk to you about" She composed herself settling herself on Malhar's lap.

Malhar screamt internally. She was lately driving him crazy. For some reason she arose thoughts within him that weren't necessarily PG 18. They were graphic and must he had a little too hot. She was a kid almost and he was pretty older than her which is why he wanted to stay away from her hoping this madness would die down. It did or so he thought. It only took a second for all those emotions to come flooding in.

"I'm kind of busy right now, Kalyani" he tried to reason slowly pushing her off his lap.

"Ok I'll wait till you're done" she shrugged her shoulders still sitting on his lap.

"Yeah sure..." he answered gesturing her to get up.

"No I'll stay here cause I don't trust you anymore. What if you leave again and then begin the ignoring game again?" She mocked.

"I said I wasn't ignoring you. Ok you know what it's fine tell me what you wanted to talk about my work can wait" he said.

"Ah.... that sounds like my Malhar" she snuggled closer.

My.Malhar. that's all he had to hear to zone back into his personal bubble that consisted of endless touching and breathless kisses.

"Ok so you were saying?" He tried to get this over with as soon as possible.

"Its ok I understand you don't love me anymore, you seem so uninterested to even talk to me. I guess I'll go talk to Atharv" she rolled her eyes.

"Shut up. How could you even think I don't love you. You are not going anywhere" he pulled her all to himself.

*Kalyani P.O.V*

When he said I love you did he mean it in a romantic way or a platonic way? 

Urghhh.... why is this man driving me crazy

How do I tell him that I love him? More than just a teenage crush and surely more than in just a platonic way.

"Malhar what will happen someday if I get married? Will we still be able to hang out like this? Be this close? What if you get married? Will your wife allow me to come as I please?" I blurted out without thinking.

I saw something flash within Malhar's eyes. Was it jealously? Did he feel the same way I felt?

"I..... I don't know" he answered.

"So are you saying if we get married it'll be a lifetime game of ignoring each other?" 

"I never said that Kalyani we could always talk"

"Anytime? Will you always be there? Will we still be us? I don't want whatever we have to ever change"

"Then we should get married" Malhar said immediately regretting what he said

"Technically we are already married when you pushed Atharv away and declared that we are married in the middle of my play date" 

"Oh shush"

"Malhar...."

"Hmmm"

"I'm falling asleep. But promise me you'll be there when I wake up" 

"I promise"

I slowly drifted into a deep sleep.

*1 week later*

I sighed looking at Malhar from my balcony. He was dressed up in a tuxedo looking like a SNACC. There goes my hormonal thoughts. He looked up at me and smiled.

THOSE.DIMPLES.ARE.GOING.TO.BE.THE.DEATH.OF.ME.

I saw a girl come out of the house dressed in a body hugging skimpy frock smiling flirtrously at MY MALHAR. DID SHE JUST LOOP HER HANDS WITH HIS. THAT'S IT I'M GOING TO KILL THAT WOMAN.

*Malhar P.O.V*

I saw Kalyani marching into my garden with her unicorn onesie and her hair in a messy bun. 

How in the name of lord is that turning me on while the girl next to me in the skimpy dress has done nothing but driving me crazy in a literal sense with her over the top accent and flashy clothing.

"I want to talk to Malhar" she stared.

"This is Kalyani" I introduced Kalyani to my boss's daughter who for some reason decided to follow me home after the party.

"Malhar are you busy?" She asked me clearly ignoring Sampada who huffed in anger.

"Oh sweetie he promised to spend the night with me" Sampada lied.

"Oh" Kalyani whispered tears forming in her eyes.

Wait why was she crying?

"What the hell are you going on about Sampada?" I growled unlooping our hands and pulling Kalyani to myself.

"Trust me it's nothing of that sort" I cooed kissing her forehead.

"Leave" I commanded and Sampada did.

"Wanna sleep at my place tonight?" I proposed 

"Yeah" she smiled.

*3rd Person P.O.V*

*Next Morning*

Malhar woke up to find Kalyani sleeping literally over him. 

He chucked as a sense of nostalgia hit him. Back when they were kids they always had sleepovers waking up tangled together. However today was different. It had been years since they've had a sleepover and waking up today all tangled up wasn't as innocent as it seemed back then. They've grown. His feelings have grown.

"Malhar...." Kalyani purred buring her face into his neck trying to avoid the sunlight.

Suddenly realization hit him. He realized that someday she'll probably do things more than just snuggling with another man. Would he ever be able to watch her even spend a millisecond with another man.

He sighed.

Kalyani peeked through her groggy eyelids to see Malhar in deep thought.

"What are you....."

"Promise me you'll never leave me" 

"Huh?" Kalyani looked confused at the sudden outburst.

"I know it's not the beat place or the best time. Heck I don't even know if it's the right thing to do but before I lose my mind I have to tell you that I LOVE YOU. More than just a friend. I love you so much it hurts" 

"Shh..... I love you too" Kalyani confessed.

They laughed in union. It was as if a great load was removed off their chest. 

They didn't know who pursued the first move but something happened, the air changed and they kissed. 

Slow,

Rushed,

Passionate.

They stopped to breath and looked into each others eyes that shone in love for each other.

A promise to love forever.

Bacillusbadius thumbnail

Aww! It's so cute

loved how they grown up together 

and finally gave promise of love to each other

I loved their bond!

thanks for writing 👍🏼

Priyapriyu thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail

Just loved reading it.... 

very different...

Journey from  being childhood friends to lovers..

You wrote it beautifully...

KrishnaSourav thumbnail

loved it 

awesome one